Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Think Stokes wouldnt have made that much of a difference. He is a good player but some fans and media would make you think he bowls like Glenn McGrath and bats like Sachin Tendulkar 

Its hard to say on his day he can transform a match but depends which Ben Stokes turned up., I am disappointed that Moeen who I am a huge fan of has had a poor series.  Broad hasn't taken many wickets as he. I think our attack is poor unless there is swing. Cooks career is coming to an end I feel. he's become a flat track bully. Smith doesn't look pretty but boy when he gets inj he makes it count. He's almost Bradman like. Root should learn a lesson from him. When you get to 50 you have to turn that into big hundreds. 

Blimey. Good day for us although i am reluctant to say we are on top until we have got a lead! The series hasn't exactly imbued us with confidence in the lower order. Still credit where due and great to see a Cook century again. 

• Like 1

Not that it matters all that much, in a series that's already lost, but I'm glad that I was proven right, after a drunken argument I had before the second test. A guy I know was banging on about Cook being finished, and that he'd never get a century again. I said he's not, and he'd get a century this tour. The guy laughed at me, so I had a little chuckle, when I looked at the scorecard this morning. Can't wait to bump into him.

Â