Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

This is pathetic by England.

At least we got to day two in this test before you called their play pathetic.

What words did you have for England in the late 90s, I wonder. :o

Unfortunately I never had the chance to see the brilliance the England side of the late 90's produced :).

Never really a fan of the nightwatchman myself. Your asking a player with less ability to bat out ahead of proper batsman? Still makes it interesting for the Durham test!

From my point of view, I've got tickets for the last two days at Durham, so an Australia win this test, will mean I may get to see England win the Ashes! Silver linings, and all that.

Just saw Bresnan's dismissal again, and I'm still aghast at how it was given out, and why it wasn't reviewed?! The umpiring in this Ashes series has been diabolical!

Just saw Bresnan's dismissal again, and I'm still aghast at how it was given out, and why it wasn't reviewed?! The umpiring in this Ashes series has been diabolical!

Loss of faith in the review system.

I hope it never comes into football further than goal line technology.

It's almost like the umpires don't try as hard.  The whole DRS thing is a shambles.

Â