Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Google now already knows where I live and that I walk home. It's giving me walking directions home.

:shock: :lol: You still gotta stand back every now and again and laugh at where we've gotten to. Let's hope this level of information proliferation never truly turns around and bites us in the ass dystopia style.

I see we're on Gingerbread at the moment...

The iOS6 map stuff is hilarious.

re: Google Now. Every Wednesday afternoon it tells me the traffic to the local football pitch because it knows I play football there.

Any time I search for something online (whatever device I'm using) that it thinks I might want to go to, it shows me directions and traffic.

Knows I want to go home late afternoon.

Knows I want to see Villa fixtures and results.

Shows traffic to my relatives only on a Friday afternoon because we go there sometimes on Fridays.

Pops up with phone alerts for severe traffic to any of those places.

That was quick! Good service.

Yeah, I've been very impressed with phones 4 u. Phoned them this morning and the guy on the phone just said no problem gave me a code and told me to go to any store and they will swap it over. I was in and out in 5 minutes :D

Go set it to vibrant in the display settings. Get a HD video on there, doesn't matter what format as the phone can play everything. Then enjoy that Amoled screen for what it was made for.

Going to stick TDK on later.

It does beg the question though, will we ever need more than the lock screen? I can access, camera, Internet, mail etc. and reply and view all info from notifications and change tracks from music player.

The lockscreen is the new homescreen I tells ya.

Â