Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Finally made a purchase and am now the owner of an eight inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. What a pretty machine it is. Only ended up costing me €109 after vouchers and reductions. That's a great price for a piece of kit that was €359 not so long ago.

• Like 1

https://maps.google.co.uk/locationhistory

She can see where you've been too! 

Web history, now location history.

Thought history, coming soon to a webpage near you.

This is brilliant. My boss is never in when I am, so he always claims I was never in when I say I was. This shits all over his claims.

That white nexus 7 looks bloody lovely. On a separate note, I'm about to hit 3 days worth of battery without charging with average to medium use on the moto g  B)

Ingram what charger are you using as the G doesn't come with one and did you use a SIM Cutter to get your Micro SIM or did your network supply you with one?

I'm using my old HTC desire c plug head with the USB charging cable that came with the moto g.

I am already using a micro sim that was provided with my current contract but if you need one just walk into a local ee/o2/Vodafone etc... store and swap your sim over.

N7 (2012) has had the update about 3 days ago, my N5 is still waiting..................................................

Really like the look of the LG Gpad with the 8 inch screen. The overall size isnt much more than my N7 so still very portable. Why wont Google release the GPE version in the UK...barstewards.

I'm using my old HTC desire c plug head with the USB charging cable that came with the moto g.

I am already using a micro sim that was provided with my current contract but if you need one just walk into a local ee/o2/Vodafone etc... store and swap your sim over.

Ok mate thanks.

I wonder would Vodafone charge for doing that or would I just be better off buying a cutter from Amazon?

Â