Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Good to see that many of the greedy bastards that ordered the N5 to try and make a killing on ebay are being screwed over. Many of them will be lucky to break even, with one guy only getting £290.00 for his so with ebay fees a loss of over £30.00.

• Like 2

Starting to have a problem with my HTC One. While using WiFi at home its beginning to stall and the only way i can break the phone out of it is to shut the phone down and re-start it. Really starting to annoy me and wondering if i should contact Mobiles.co.uk where i purchased the phone earlier this summer?

I've seen the white and black Nexus 5 in person now. I don't think either looks as nice as the 4 but I like both. The white looks better out of the box, though I fear it might get grubby in time.

I've seen the white and black Nexus 5 in person now. I don't think either looks as nice as the 4 but I like both. The white looks better out of the box, though I fear it might get grubby in time.

That was my thought with the white one too.

I feared that. Can't see any hint of discolouration so far.

That was my thought with the white one too.
I feared that. Can't see any hint of discolouration so far.

That's good. I'll probably get the Mrs the white one.

Final photo samples. Taken this morning using HDR+ then used HDRscape with snapseed. Posted these most other places because, TBH, I'm really impressed.

IMG_20131107_080321_1.jpg?m=1383860586

IMG_20131107_080445_1.jpg?m=1383860586

IMG_20131107_080346_1.jpg?m=1383860586

IMG_20131107_080352_1.jpg?m=1383860587

Obviously this isn't a photo gallery thread but I just wanted to show how the results I got from the Nexus 5.

• Like 1

So having used the Google Keyboard for a few months and especially growing to love the minikeyboard with nearly every punctuation mark that popped up with a long press on the period/full-stop, I'm now extremely pissed off at Google for updating the keyboard and removing that feature (and boasting about it in the changelog). Are there any other functional keyboards with proper punctuation?

Went back to the AOSP keyboard and that seems to have incorporated correct behavior since last I used it.

Installed the new Google Opinion Rewards app and waiting to take surveys for play store credit.

Went back to the AOSP keyboard and that seems to have incorporated correct behavior since last I used it.

Installed the new Google Opinion Rewards app and waiting to take surveys for play store credit.

Pity its US only

Â