Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I've the note 3 and battery us excellent. Vastly superior to any previous phone I've owned. It's just a matter of turning things you don't use in settings and battery life goes up into never possible to run outta juice in a day.

I want the G2 as a work phone for battery life reasons, it's just that stupid bloody button on the back putting me off. I can see it being incredibly frustrating.

Experience? My other option is the Note 3, but I hear the battery isn't so hot?

You will get used to the g2 button placement, missus has had hers for a week now and she is used to it already. You can't go wrong with the note 3 either. Both superb phones with superb battery's. Go and have a play with both in a store.

I want the G2 as a work phone for battery life reasons, it's just that stupid bloody button on the back putting me off. I can see it being incredibly frustrating.

Experience? My other option is the Note 3, but I hear the battery isn't so hot?

You will get used to the g2 button placement, missus has had hers for a week now and she is used to it already. You can't go wrong with the note 3 either. Both superb phones with superb battery's. Go and have a play with both in a store.

Good stuff, will do.

It's about time they sorted the **** battery life out on smart phones. Perhaps the competition (here's looking at you Apple) will follow suit.

Taken in not great indoor light with HDR+ turned on.

IMG_20131105_193418%5B1%5D.jpg?m=1383693

The same photo but snapseeded :)

IMG_20131105_193418_1%5B1%5D.jpg?m=13836

So far it seems excellent and I haven't had any long focus times or other complained about issues other than that you need to remember to hold it still for a second when taking an HDR+ photo. You can easily forget and just snap then pull the phone away before it's finished.

I expect some outdoor photos with HDR+ in good light will look spectacular. Some poorly lit photos of something moving fast won't.

• Like 1

Â