The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Gotta be fake but...

5342c032992be.jpg

Bull. You can't bet on pro wrestling, the outcomes are determined waaaaaay in advance.

you can.

Like I said, I don't understand how they allow it. But you can.

Might explain why the odds are so ridiculous though (1/66 undertaker win)

They've gotta get him a better theme now surely. Also if you can bet on the outcome of a major plot point in a soap or an end of season Serie A match you might as well be allowed to bet on wrestling.

Edited by flamingsombrero

Apparently their target was 1m for the year so that's pretty good.

Undertaker being beaten was **** brilliant, I'm sick of that guy and his lame streak matches.

How awesome was it having Rock, Austin and Hogan in the ring at the same time? The three biggest names in the history of WWE right there.

Bret Hart > Them.

Not at all. That's a poor opinion. 

Gotta be fake but...

5342c032992be.jpg

Bull. You can't bet on pro wrestling, the outcomes are determined waaaaaay in advance.

you can.

Like I said, I don't understand how they allow it. But you can.

Might explain why the odds are so ridiculous though (1/66 undertaker win)

The reason the odds were so low for this match was because of the streak. Its probably the most important thing in Wrestlemania. Bigger than even the title. The whole world was convinced it was Takers to win.

Interestingly enough seems a good bit of money was thrown on Lesner late yesterday dramitically changing the odds.

Undertaker being beaten was **** brilliant, I'm sick of that guy and his lame streak matches.

How awesome was it having Rock, Austin and Hogan in the ring at the same time? The three biggest names in the history of WWE right there.

Bret Hart > Them.

Are you even old enough to remember Bret Hart?

Kurt Angle was the best wrestler in my opinion, Shawn Michaels too (though you could argue he was more of a stuntman/acrobat). 

Anyway, I didn't come into this thread to talk about Kurt Angle, I just wanted to point out that Kane has just scored for Spurs! 

g9YqRTJ.png

First wrestling event ive enjoyed in sometime. Glad bryan won was a fitting ending to an alright show. Cant see that bryan gimmick lasting long though. Other then the 'yes' gimmick he is nothing but an average wrestler with zero charisma compared to guys like austin and the rock.

Still cant believe ziggler is not being pushed. Im convinced he would become a big star if he was turned into a big time heel.

Undertaker losing to lesner made no sense. Why not let him lose to an up and comer to give them a push?! Made no sense that one.

One of the better wrestlemania's of recent years for sure.

No doubt that Hart was one of if not the best wrestler. But professional wrestling is more than just pure wrestling.

Hart was like the Messi of wrestling - he very rarely did anything flash, but he did the basics better than anyone else in the world - and that's what makes him the best. In my opinion, no wrestler has ever made a match seem as believable as Bret, he's the only wrestler I've ever seen that can make you genuinely forget that what you're watching is scripted. 

He was average at best on the mic but he blew everyone else out of the water in every other regard.

• Like 2

Bret Hart > Them.

Are you even old enough to remember Bret Hart?

Please don't patronise me because I don't like your favourite wrestler. I was talking about the biggest names in WWE, not the ones with the best wrestling ability.

First wrestling event ive enjoyed in sometime. Glad bryan won was a fitting ending to an alright show. Cant see that bryan gimmick lasting long though. Other then the 'yes' gimmick he is nothing but an average wrestler with zero charisma compared to guys like austin and the rock.

Still cant believe ziggler is not being pushed. Im convinced he would become a big star if he was turned into a big time heel.

Undertaker losing to lesner made no sense. Why not let him lose to an up and comer to give them a push?! Made no sense that one.

One of the better wrestlemania's of recent years for sure.

Bryan is an average wrestler? Surely your kidding.

Zero charisma?

Â