The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Do they put their PPVs on that network or is it extra?

They have all their PPV's on the network as part of the $9.99 a month fee. The service is a steal. I mean to order Wrestlemania 30 by-itself through WWE.com would have cost $59.99, but it was there ready to watch for anyone signed up to WWE Network. 

Edited by Daweii

PPV's are in with the monthly cost.

That number of subscribers is pretty rough, especially as WWE had been talking up how well it was going right up to releasing the actual number. Even people making really conservative estimates seemed to be expecting them to be at least at the 750k mark with most others expecting something closer to 1m/1.5m. It's far from a disaster at this point but they really need to get that number up.

Maybe the generally faultless live stream service last night might push a few more into getting on board as potential performance issues with mania had to be a legit concern for many.

Edited by flamingsombrero

Undertaker being beaten was **** brilliant, I'm sick of that guy and his lame streak matches.

How awesome was it having Rock, Austin and Hogan in the ring at the same time? The three biggest names in the history of WWE right there.

Apparently their target was 1m for the year so that's pretty good.

Undertaker being beaten was **** brilliant, I'm sick of that guy and his lame streak matches.

How awesome was it having Rock, Austin and Hogan in the ring at the same time? The three biggest names in the history of WWE right there.

Bret Hart > Them.

Do they put their PPVs on that network or is it extra?

They have all their PPV's on the network as part of the $9.99 a month fee. The service is a steal. I mean to order Wrestlemania 30 by-itself through WWE.com would have cost $59.99, but it was there ready to watch for anyone signed up to WWE Network. 

Bloody hell that's good if one likes the WWE. The UFC launced a similar service at the same price but conveniently keep their PPVs and Fox cards off it, the best ones naturally namewise. Robbing bastards. I'd be all over that if they'd show the lot.

Â