PL: Everton h Match Thread 2010/04/14 19:45

limpid

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton are simply a better organised team than us, they've been in control almost all of the game.

We look so ordinary its untrue. We need to shake things up BIGTIME and STOP playing the same knackered team week in week out.

Oh...and hows about start making some **** subs aswel while were at it eh?!

MON OUT TO **** FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

How long will it take for the Carling Cup Final, The Wembley Semi-Final before people wind their necks in and know the man has took as far as he can.

**** HELL

Atrocious.

i wish people would say these things when were winning or at 1-1 because its just stupid angry people who dont have a *****ng clue

Sorry mate, because we usually win at Villa Park for crying out loud.

How long will it take for the Carling Cup Final, The Wembley Semi-Final before people wind their necks in and know the man has took as far as he can.

**** HELL

Atrocious.

i wish people would say these things when were winning or at 1-1 because its just stupid angry people who dont have a *****ng clue

didnt really have much time to say anything at 1-1 as we screwed it up again afetr a couple of mins

**** HELL

Atrocious.

didnt really have much time to say anything at 1-1 as we screwed it up again afetr a couple of mins

good idea - lets throw the fonz in with ten minutes to go and expect him to turn the game round.

no pressure like, but if we dont score we have zero chance of finishing fourth. no pressure nath...

What would you have said if he'd brought Heskey on out of interest?

i would say that he should have bought the fonz on - after 60 minutes so he can get into the game, not seconds after the team have the stuffing kicked out of them with barely ten minutes to go.

carew is having an awful game. a new striker is an absolute priority

....oh and another poor cross. woohoo

In all fairness you could have Torres up front for us and he wouldn't get a sniff of the goal if Young and Downing kept smacking the ball 3 feet over his head or out for a corner like they are at the minute. At the moment, our midfield is creating problems for our strike force.