• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Downing (63)
    • Delfouneso (63)
    • Beye (71)

I'm well bored with the 'funny' texts I've been getting, and my facebook's a no go area for the next couple of days.

Oh and I've got tomorrow to look forward to at work, my boss who I've hated for years because he's a word removed is a Chelski fan.

Happy days! :|

Typical of moaning/booing Villa fans.

I was at the Bridge yesterday with my 6 year old son and we got behind the team all the way through.

If all you want to do is slate the manager and players then can I suggest you buy blue and white scarves and go down that sh*t hole in Small Heath.

Masssive couple of weeks coming so lets give the lads as much support as possible.

Again, don't go to Wembley if all you want to do is slag off the Villa..

ENOUGH SAID

I'm well bored with the 'funny' texts I've been getting, and my facebook's a no go area for the next couple of days.

Oh and I've got tomorrow to look forward to at work, my boss who I've hated for years because he's a word removed is a Chelski fan.

Happy days! :|

Same, Apparently the Samaritans have put up a special help line for Villa fans to call.....its....

0800 71 71 71.

I'm gonna have to put up with a bit of stick when I go into college on Wednesday morning. Oddly enough though, it wont be the Chelsea fan going on about it the most.

Funny you say that, most of the 'funnies' I've received have been from plastic Manure fans.

I'm gonna have to put up with a bit of stick when I go into college on Wednesday morning. Oddly enough though, it wont be the Chelsea fan going on about it the most.

Funny you say that, most of the 'funnies' I've received have been from plastic Manure fans.

Well it'll be an Aldershot fan for me.

That result is about as consistent as small heaths trophy cabinet!..

Stick together and move on!..

Chelsea away this season 7-1

Liverpool away last season 5-0

Man Utd away season before 4-0

not that inconsistent

So every year the gap increases.

Maybe next season Arsenal will trash us by 8-1 then?

I was at the Bridge yesterday with my 6 year old son and we got behind the team all the way through.

If all you want to do is slate the manager and players then can I suggest you buy blue and white scarves and go down that sh*t hole in Small Heath.

Masssive couple of weeks coming so lets give the lads as much support as possible.

ENOUGH SAID

Spot on! and also fan who brought 2 tickets and isn't asking for a refund!

ENOUGH SAID

Wish I could be as forgiving as you. Yes you have to give them support, but equally I think at some stage we deserve some answers too.

Those fans who went to Chelsea deserve medals....I certainly havn't got the resolve they have.

Perhaps now the Manager can see some of the things he does don't work.

I went to Chelsea mate, did you???

Try being a Pompey, Burnley or Hull fan, then you have the right to moan.

Please tell me the last time we had a better season than this....

In the last 10 years...or is it sack MON bring back DOL.....

Why does that matter?

It doesn't mate, but most of the fans there were right behind the team singing and dancing in torrential rain.

It seems that all the moaning, are the tw*ts that only watch Match of the Day.

As I said if all your gonna do is slag off the players and the manager then DONT GO TO WEMBLEY......

We need supporters not moaners......

It seems that all the moaning, are the tw*ts that only watch Match of the Day.

I listened to it on the radio, we played OK first half, second half was a **** shambles.

No moans from me, no knee-jerk "sack the manager" reaction, just the simple truth.

And I didn't watch MotD either so I'm obviously not a clearing in the woods

This has been coming for a while, not that I could ever predict a 7-1 scoreline.

Up until the last few weeks, we have been competing with three other clubs for that fourth spot. My question is: would the new look Man City side, Spurs or Liverpool ever lose that comprehensively to anyone? I think not. We have battled, as we always do, valiantly for two thirds of the season but the simple truth is, we are not a top four side.

I can't actually muster the energy to get wound up about this result. Like someone else has said, when it gets to 7-1 the only thing you can do is laugh :lol: