New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody tell me if you can still get free name/number printing on the home shirt in the club shop ?

Also, my 8 year old nephew wants the mini kit for Xmas which i'll happily buy him. Its £35 in the club shop but only £25 in JD & JJB stores. But their stock doesnt have FxPro on the front.

For me that'd be ideal, but for the little un he wants it like the players.

Why the club charge £10 extra for the shirts though i'll never understand.

Just got a fantastic deal on kitbag.

With my otherside of the world delivery it would of cost me almost 80 quid, but this weekend it's free worldwise delivery, 10% off premier league tops and a fiver for player printing.

So I have just ordered the home shirt, long sleeve, Agbonlahor 11 to Korea for 42 quid.

I absolutely loved the kit when it was first released but for some reason i've really turned off of it now. What is the material like? Is it similar to what we had on the last few shirts with nike? I still might get one if they ever make their way to Australia.

It's cheaper on line TP_14 through the Villa Megastore. $100 AU dollars ($80 shirt, $20 delivery) with name and number delivered to your door in less than 7 days. Ordered mine on line Wed p.m. (Aus Time) and it arrived at my house in Brisbane the following Tuesday. Very happy.

Does anybody know were you can get the light blue nike baselayer that young, warnock, albrighton etc wear??

I think that the club shop are missing a trick if they don't stock these items.

I need one for Monday nights down at Wyndley!!

Bit of a shot in the dark but does anyone know if they've the home shirt in kids sizes at the Brum store? Ordered one for my nephew's birthday this weekend and despite the fact I ordered it a month ago, it says they won't have any in stock until December now. Have tried the club shop number countless times only to get voicemail every time so I don't want to drive all the way into Brum only to find they don't got any.

I ordered a home kit with Ashely Young on the back from KitBag a few months ago and just received the jersey a few days ago, after they had officially been released.

It's a great jersey and I'm very happy with it, however my only concern is that Young may not stick around the club much longer.

We ended up buying a number of different jerseys off the website at the time, mainly because of the free international shipping that was being offered.

Like someone else noted in this thread, I was pretty surprised to see 'Pride of Birmingham' written on the inside of the shirt, on the back of the badge.

Nobody can disagree with that though. :)

Bit of a shot in the dark but does anyone know if they've the home shirt in kids sizes at the Brum store? Ordered one for my nephew's birthday this weekend and despite the fact I ordered it a month ago, it says they won't have any in stock until December now. Have tried the club shop number countless times only to get voicemail every time so I don't want to drive all the way into Brum only to find they don't got any.

I'm sure someone could pop into the shop and take a look for you, before or after the match today.

Anyone nice enough to do that?

• 2 weeks later...
Â