New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Singapore at the moment. On Orchard Road today I was in one of their many shopping centres and went to a shop called "Premier Football" or something along those lines. All sorts of football shirts, old and new, club and country. This season, the only Premier League shirts (from this year) they had were Man Ure, Arse, Chelski and Liverplop as well as.... Aston Villa!! They didn't have the sponsor on them, the guy said it was the only way they could sell them as the sponsor wasn't ready in time - so there you have it - blame the sponsors for the late release! :)

bit of a random question but does anyone know where i can get the Away 2008 2009 kit? Mines in a bad way. :) need to replace it. Googled it but cannot seem to find it. Need it in L.

I am in Singapore at the moment. On Orchard Road today I was in one of their many shopping centres and went to a shop called "Premier Football" or something along those lines. All sorts of football shirts, old and new, club and country. This season, the only Premier League shirts (from this year) they had were Man Ure, Arse, Chelski and Liverplop as well as.... Aston Villa!! They didn't have the sponsor on them, the guy said it was the only way they could sell them as the sponsor wasn't ready in time - so there you have it - blame the sponsors for the late release! :)
Typical. You can get a Villa shirt in a sports store in Singapore but not here down south.

Anyone else think our new away shirt would be nice if the sponsor was white instead of that horrible pinky red colour? It sticks out like a sore thumb, I suppose that works for the advertising side of it though.

Anyone else think our new away shirt would be nice if the sponsor was white instead of that horrible pinky red colour? It sticks out like a sore thumb, I suppose that works for the advertising side of it though.

Yeh i think that's FXPro's actual logo. It's what they haveon the Fulham shirts too.

The only reason we don't have it on our home shirts is that it obviously wouldn't show up on the Claret kit.

(FWIW I agree with you, it makes the away kit look a bit shit. too many colours on one shirt)

Yeh i think that's FXPro's actual logo. It's what they haveon the Fulham shirts too.

The only reason we don't have it on our home shirts is that it obviously wouldn't show up on the Claret kit.

(FWIW I agree with you, it makes the away kit look a bit shit. too many colours on one shirt)

Yeah I thought that might have been it (that red is the actual logo colour) but if they already have it on the Fulham shirt (which looks nice IMO) and it would look nicer and potentially sell more shirt and still stick out on our away shirt if it was white, then I don't understand really. They sponsor the Virgin racing team I think too, and the logo is in white on that, admittedly the car is red though I think.

Just a bit of a shame, I would really love the kit if the sponsor just didn't look so naff. Think I'll get the home shirt instead.

The Nike goalie shirts this season look awful, especially our green and yellow ones.

Â