New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Trade Forex Like a Pro bit looks shit to me,i dont get why they have it there..

....perhaps due to it being Forex's company slogan and therefore something they're proud of......

but fx pro alone would just look better,like on the f1 cars.

i hope we have claret shorts n socks makes the kit look miles better IMO. like we have to wear against man city. can only find a pic with barry in but u have to admit the kit looks smart.

http://www.clbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Aston-Villa-Manchester-City-Premier League-Highlights.jpg

posted pic on other websites just to spoil it a little for villa serve therm right making us wait so long.

I really don't think we should be writing the kit off just because we've seen a mock up of it. It'll look vastly different in the flesh.

It might still look shit but we won't know really until 1 o'clock

Whats the difference between Principle Partner or Official Main Team Sponsor? Is it just cash?

Also has there ever been two teams in the Premier League that have the same sponsor on their shirts at the same time?

The AVFC vs. FFC games will look weird? Will one team play without sponsors logo?

Whats the difference between Principle Partner or Official Main Team Sponsor? Is it just cash?

Also has there ever been two teams in the Premier League that have the same sponsor on their shirts at the same time?

The AVFC vs. FFC games will look weird? Will one team play without sponsors logo?

yes,us and Newcastle with ntl

I would say that I am very happy with the home shirt because it is not a Nike template that other temas have. A design specially made Villa is a good thing, I appreciate that the away kit last year was too but a wholly individual home shirt can only be a good thing. Re FX Pro, if it leads to us being able to afford a big name striker, I'll let them off. Until then...

most teams are sponsorship whores spurs are having two shirt sponsors this year one for league games and one for cup games. after two years giving our shirt sponsorship away i think anyone who complains about our sponsor has a cheek. you give the villa 20 million and you can put whatever you like on there till then you cant really complain.

Yes there has been, as others have mentioned before ntl sponsored both us and newcastle at the same time. And why would either team play without the logo?!

Yes there has been, as others have mentioned before ntl sponsored both us and newcastle at the same time. And why would either team play without the logo?!

Us and Newcastle with NTL.

Wigan and Bolton now with 188Bet.

Celtic and Rangers.

And why on earth would one play without the sponsor when we play Fulham? That match is the sponsor's biggie. And don't anyone claim it's smalltime - Real Madrid and AC Milan in the Champions League, both with Bwin, was what launched Bwin to the next level.

I'm pretty sure in the champions league if 2 teams play each other they can't both have the same sponsor. i seem to remember Liverpool playing Marseille (possibly) and one of them not having a sponsor.

Not that we have to worry about that.

I'm pretty sure in the champions league if 2 teams play each other they can't both have the same sponsor. i seem to remember Liverpool playing Marseille (possibly) and one of them not having a sponsor.

Not that we have to worry about that.

Was that to with promoting alcohol?

(carlsberg)

Â