Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

Just out of interest...

*SPOILER*

Has anyone done the challenge where you have to search for the little boy and the man's wife (right at the start of the game in Armadillo), only to find a pool of blood and some clothes for the both of them? I really don't get that. I know the bloke at the end is a cannibal but did the criminal kill the boy and the woman, or did the cannibal eat them?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest...

*SPOILER*

Has anyone done the challenge where you have to search for the little boy and the man's wife (right at the start of the game in Armadillo), only to find a pool of blood and some clothes for the both of them? I really don't get that. I know the bloke at the end is a cannibal but did the criminal kill the boy and the woman, or did the cannibal eat them?

You'll find a few strangers ask you to go and search for their missing relatives up there. Just keep doing the missions and all will become clear. American Appetites they're called.

8)

28% complete for me...

I'm lagging! I'm going to play tonight for a good 2 or 3 hours!

About the same here.

I played for 3 hours yesterday and did about 2 or 3 missions, just keep getting caught up doing random shit for strangers and shooting things :D

Finally got into Mexico!

Even though I had to re-start the mission you do to get into it about 5 times because I kept getting killed...

Anyway, which mission is it best to do first once you get there, D's or LR's? Or doesn't it really matter?

Got the game this week but I haven't had much chance to play it. I was trying to help that old man pick flowers when some damn cougar killed me. Yes, I got killed picking flowers.

Finally completed the main story! Was never expecting that ending though. :shock:

Not sure whether to go for 100% now, it seems a bit pointless, although there are 1 or 2 things I'd like to do.

Also, I never got the chance to finish the 'I know you' stranger missions. After the ending, it just disappeared. Is there any way to get it back?

Â