News story of the day

BOF

Female staff in Norway ordered to wear red bracelets when they are on their period

A boss in Norway has ordered all female staff to wear red bracelets during their periods - to explain why they are using the toilet more often.

The astonishing demand was revealed in report by a workers' union into 'tyrannical' toilet rules in Norwegian companies.

The study claimed businesses were becoming obsessed with lost productivity due to employees spending too much time answering the call of nature.

It found 66 per cent of managers made staff ask them for an electronic key card to gain access to the toilets so they could monitor breaks.

Toilets in one in three companies were placed under video-surveillance, while other firms made staff sign a toilet 'visitors book', the report by the Parat union said.

It added: 'But the most extreme action was taken by one manager who made women having their period wear a red bracelet to justify more frequent trips to the loo.

'Women quite justifiably feel humiliated by being tagged in this way, so that all their colleagues are aware of this intimate detail of their private life.'

The report, which did not name the firm imposing red bracelets on female staff, has now been passed on to Norway's chief comsuner ombudsman Bjorn Erik Thon.

He said: 'These are extreme cases of workplace monitoring, but they are real.

'Toilet Codes relating to mentrual cycles are clear violations of privacy and is very insulting to the people concerned.

'I hope and believe that this is not representative of the Norwegian working life in general.

'We receive many complaints about monitopring in the workplace, which is becoming a growing problem as it is so often being used for something other than what it was originally intended for.

'We will be carrying out a full review of the rules surrounding employment and privacy over the coming year.'

WARNING: Criminal mastermind at work.

A man who tried to petrol bomb a pub in West Sussex was caught by police after he ran into a lamppost and needed medical treatment.

Amir Ali was jailed for eight years at Hove Crown Court for the attack on the Imperial pub in Broadfield in May 2008.

He had denied being responsible for the attack, despite it being caught on CCTV.

Video thanks to the beeb

:lol:

Tommy Lee - not a fan of whale wanking

Ex-Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee has written to the president of Florida marine theme park SeaWorld to complain about the way they are treating one of their killer whales.

In the letter, published on TMZ.com, Lee complained that the whale, named Tilikum, is being kept away from people and in a tank that is much too small for him. He said the whale was being treated as their "chief sperm bank".

Lee was especially annoyed at the way the park extract semen from the whale. "We know from SeaWorld's own director of safety (as well as videos on the web) that the way you get his sperm is by having someone get into the pool and masturbate him with a cow's vagina filled with hot water," he wrote.

He even claimed that his ex-band's debauched antics didn't compare to the treatment of the whale, adding: "Even in my wildest days with Motley Crue I never could've imagined something so sick and twisted."

The drummer is an active member of PETA and has spoken out in the past about animal cruelty.

Though SeaWorld are yet to comment publicly on the letter, they have been keeping the whale in isolation as it has been involved in the deaths of three people, including two of the park's trainers. The whale weighs over 5.6 tonnes and is over seven metres long, and has so far produced 13 offspring.

"the way you get his sperm is by having someone get into the pool and masturbate him with a cow's vagina filled with hot water. Even in my wildest days with Motley Crue I never could've imagined something so sick and twisted."
I bet he wishes he'd thought of it first.

Truly, a Spinal Tap moment.

• 2 weeks later...

"Officer, those drugs in my crotch aren't mine."

Jessi Clark was riding in the front passenger seat of a Cadillac Wednesday night when Florida cops pulled over the vehicle after spotting the 29-year-old without a seatbelt.

As the driver spoke with cops, Clark allegedly “pulled out a piece of paper towel from her crotch” that had three Oxycodone pills and three Xanax tablets. Clark, pictured in the mug shot at right, then denied that the drugs she fished from the vicinity of her private parts were her property, according to a police report excerpted here.

She pointed the finger at the driver, alleging that he “told her to put it down her pants.” The driver denied Clark’s claim, stating “he has no idea what was down her pants.”

Clark’s disavowal of the stash in her drawers was rejected by cops, who charged her with two felony drug possession counts. She is being held in the Manatee County jail in lieu of $2000 bond.

In late-September, a Florida man gave police a similar story when they discovered a bag of cocaine hidden inside his buttocks. Strangely, the suspect admitted ownership of a bag of pot that was also wedged in the same place.

This is Plymouth"]Star Wars re-enactment using bamboo canes ended with grandmother in headlock.

A PLYMOUTH man punched a woman in the face and grabbed her mother in a headlock, a court heard.

Tyrone Robinson and his friends had been re-enacting scenes from Star Wars, using bamboo canes as light sabres.

But when a girl of 17 accidentally shut her finger in a door and screamed in pain, someone thought a child was being abused and threatened to call Social Services.

Barrister Ali Rafati, for Robinson, told Plymouth Crown Court: "By the time Social Services had arrived, rationality had gone out of the window."

The row escalated and Robinson hurled one of the bamboo canes, accidentally hitting a young girl.

When her mother and grandmother intervened, he punched the mother on the nose, drawing blood,

He then grabbed the grandmother in a headlock, the court heard.

Mr Rafati admitted: "It's never good to hit a grandmother," but said none of the three females had suffered lasting injury.

Robinson, aged 30, who lives off North Road West, was originally charged with several offences, but offered to plead guilty to affray, which was accepted by the Crown Prosecution Service.

Mr Rafati added: "Unpleasant as his conduct was, in the range of affrays this action fits fairly low in the category."

Judge Darlow said throwing the cane was a stupid and dangerous thing to do, and could have had serious consequences had the girl been hit in the eye.

He called putting the grandmother in a head-lock "a cowardly and unnecessary act".

He sentenced Robinson, who is already in jail for a previous offence, to a further 15 months in custody.

He reduced the sentence from 18 months for his guilty plea.

QurYB.gif

WARNING: Criminal mastermind at work.

A man who tried to petrol bomb a pub in West Sussex was caught by police after he ran into a lamppost and needed medical treatment.

Amir Ali was jailed for eight years at Hove Crown Court for the attack on the Imperial pub in Broadfield in May 2008.

He had denied being responsible for the attack, despite it being caught on CCTV.

Video thanks to the beeb

:clap:

• 2 weeks later...
the beeb"]Sir Elton John becomes father via surrogate

Sir Elton John and his partner have become parents to a son born to a surrogate mother in California.

Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John was born on Christmas Day, the UK musician and his Canadian husband David Furnish told the Usmagazine.com website.

"Zachary is healthy and doing really well, and we are very proud and happy parents," said the couple.

They provided no details about the surrogacy arrangement.

"We are overwhelmed with happiness and joy at this very special moment," the couple told the website in a statement.

They said the boy weighed 7lb15oz (3.6kg).

A representative for the couple said they intended to protect and respect the privacy of the surrogate mother, and would not be discussing any details relating to the surrogacy arrangements.

Last year, the couple, who were married in 2005 after 12 years together, tried to adopt an orphan in Ukraine.

However, Ukrainian officials said Sir Elton, 62, was too old and his civil partnership with Mr Furnish, 48, would not be recognised as a marriage by Kiev.

This is Plymouth"]Star Wars re-enactment using bamboo canes ended with grandmother in headlock.

A PLYMOUTH man punched a woman in the face and grabbed her mother in a headlock, a court heard.

Tyrone Robinson and his friends had been re-enacting scenes from Star Wars, using bamboo canes as light sabres.

But when a girl of 17 accidentally shut her finger in a door and screamed in pain, someone thought a child was being abused and threatened to call Social Services.

Barrister Ali Rafati, for Robinson, told Plymouth Crown Court: "By the time Social Services had arrived, rationality had gone out of the window."

The row escalated and Robinson hurled one of the bamboo canes, accidentally hitting a young girl.

When her mother and grandmother intervened, he punched the mother on the nose, drawing blood,

He then grabbed the grandmother in a headlock, the court heard.

Mr Rafati admitted: "It's never good to hit a grandmother," but said none of the three females had suffered lasting injury.

Robinson, aged 30, who lives off North Road West, was originally charged with several offences, but offered to plead guilty to affray, which was accepted by the Crown Prosecution Service.

Mr Rafati added: "Unpleasant as his conduct was, in the range of affrays this action fits fairly low in the category."

Judge Darlow said throwing the cane was a stupid and dangerous thing to do, and could have had serious consequences had the girl been hit in the eye.

He called putting the grandmother in a head-lock "a cowardly and unnecessary act".

He sentenced Robinson, who is already in jail for a previous offence, to a further 15 months in custody.

He reduced the sentence from 18 months for his guilty plea.

QurYB.gif

:shock:

• 1 month later...

Man killed by bird at cock fight

Man killed by bird at cockfight

A man attending an illegal cockfight in the US has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb.

The Kern County coroner in California said 35-year-old Jose Luis Ochoa was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he suffered the injury on January 30th.

A postmortem concluded Mr Ochoa died of an accidental “sharp force injury” to his right calf.

Sheriff’s spokesman Ray Pruitt said it was unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Mr Ochoa’s death. Tulare officials are investigating, and no arrests were made at the cockfight.

Cockfighting is a sport in which specially bred roosters are put into a ring and encouraged to fight until one is incapacitated or killed. The sport is banned in the US.

I believe the Germans have a word for this...

In 2009 Tom Ramsey pressed the City of Austin to add teeth to the city's mobile food vending ordinance.

Ramsey might have seemed an unlikely advocate; he owns a Pflugerville-based fleet of food trucks, which he leases to independent operators through his Snappy Snacks business. But as some in the booming food trailer business — there are now more than 1,300 food trucks in Austin — questioned his motives, Ramsey said the city needed tougher rules such as those found in other Texas cities to address health, safety and environmental concerns. In October, after an often-rocky 16-month review, the City Council approved a half dozen changes.

But now Ramsey says the teeth he sought have come back to bite him — since November, nine of his 53 vehicles either have not passed or would be unable to pass a city Fire Department inspection mandated by the new mobile food vending requirements. Passing is a requisite for getting an Austin/Travis County Health and Human Services Department permit, which vendors need to do business.

The irony is not lost on Ramsey.

"I'm not crying. I'm extremely disappointed in how the city departments are handling this," he said.

Ramsey claims that city officials are singling him out for scrutiny and that the Fire Department was ill-prepared because it did not develop criteria for what it would review until after it began the inspections. Inability to pass inspection threatens the livelihoods of the small-business owners who lease his trucks, Ramsey said.

Assistant Fire Chief Richard Davis disputes that city officials are treating Ramsey differently or that the Fire Department wasn't ready for the inspections.

"We're not in the business of putting people out of business," Davis said. "We're in the business of helping vendors comply with safety standards and be in compliance. The main thing is to ensure that everything is equitable across the board."

Paul Saldaña, a consultant who is representing Ramsey, said the fleet owner's troubles getting permits have "been a nightmare, to say the least."

The Fire Department inspects mobile food vending vehicles in a number of areas, including use of gas tanks and cooking and heating appliances. Problems with Ramsey's vehicles appear to stem from the Fire Department's inability to verify that gas-fired appliances were tested by a laboratory recognized by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

Third-party certification is a requirement of the inspection. Davis said vendors must show proof that the components are laboratory-listed and meet safety standards.

According to Fire Department figures provided by Davis, 134 mobile vendors received fire inspection permits during the period from October to December; 14 were denied. Davis said most who were denied permits were not in compliance with safety standards for operation, placement and/or operation of liquid petroleum gas cylinders.

Among Ramsey's complaints in 2009, he contended that illegitimate vendors were selling food prepared from home — against city regulations — not paying sales taxes, illegally dumping grease and operating makeshift trucks with gas tanks mounted dangerously on the vehicles. The latter was the impetus for the provision mandating the Fire Department inspections.

Davis said the Fire Department has been working closely with Ramsey, discussions that recently produced good news for him — the department verified that trucks made by one of Ramsey's two manufacturers were tested by a laboratory recognized by OSHA.

But Ramsey said the Fire Department verified certification only after he put officials in contact with the manufacturer, which provided copies of design blueprints of heating appliances, a process he said took weeks. Saldaña suggested that at least early on, Fire Department officials were focused on looking for certification from labs generally accepted in Texas, such as Underwriters Laboratories. Ramsey's trucks were manufactured in California.

About half of Ramsey's fleet — including the nine trucks that don't have Fire Department permits — are made by another manufacturer. Davis said the Fire Department has been unable to verify that the heating appliances on those trucks were inspected by a certified laboratory.

Ramsey said he's tried since November to get a permit for one of the nine trucks but has been rejected at least four times. Eight other trucks have expired operating permits. Because they are made by the same manufacturer, Ramsey said, he had not taken them in for the fire department inspections. About 25 other vehicles made by the same manufacturer will soon have their permits expire, he said.

Saldaña said this week that Ramsey hopes the city will sign off on his offer to bring in a representative from a certified, third-party laboratory to inspect the remainder of his trucks, an expense that could total $7,000 or more.

Saldaña said Ramsey is leaving it up to the vendors to decide whether they want to continue doing business with expired permits and that he believed some were still operating.

"This is how they get food on the table, and some of them are willing to take the risks," Saldaña said. Operators who are cited can face fines of $1,000 per day, Davis said.

Ramsey said the experience has been contrary to Mayor Lee Leffingwell's direction to city staffers when the new mobile food vending requirements were approved.

"He made it a point to say that we needed to make sure that we transition without affecting the bottom line and putting people out of business," Ramsey said.

(no relation, btw)

I had to read that first line three times before I got it. I assume "add teeth" is a turn of phrase popular in America meaning to make the rules more strict, rather than some bizarre litigation to make sure that burger vans in Texas carry dentures?

The Torygraph"]£13,000 for thief who was frogmarched to police by his boss

A boss has been forced to pay £13,000 to an employee whom he caught stealing and frogmarched to the police station with a “thief” sign around his neck.

Np0XE.jpg

Mark Gilbert is frogmarched through the streets of Witham, Essex, by his boss Simon Cremer, who caught him stealing in 2008 Photo: EAST NEWS

10:47PM GMT 15 Feb 2011

Mark Gilbert, 40, sued over the “distress” caused when he was paraded through the streets of Witham, Essex, with a hand-made cardboard sign saying: “THIEF. I stole £845 am on my way to the police station.”

His boss, Simon Cremer, took him to the police station after discovering that the father-of-three had written a company cheque to himself and attempted to cash it in October 2008.

Gilbert admitted the crime and was given a caution. Mr Cremer was taken to court for false imprisonment, which carries a possible life sentence, before the case against him collapsed.

Now Mr Cremer, 47, who runs a flooring firm, has had to pay £5,000 in compensation and £8,000 legal costs to Gilbert.

He said: “I think it’s absolutely disgusting that he was even able to sue me after he had stolen from me.

“I don’t want to give him a penny after what he did, so it really sticks in my throat. He stole from me yet he is the

one who is walking away with the money.” Gilbert sued for two years’ lost earnings and the “distress” he suffered. His claim had been for the trauma, distress and psychological help he said he needed after the incident.

The case had been due to come before a civil court yesterday but Mr Cremer, a father of two, said he could not risk the expense involved and paid an out-of-court settlement to Gilbert plus his legal fees.

Mr Cremer, who lives with Karen Boardman, 45, in Little Maplestead, Essex, said: “It would have cost me £25,000 just to go to court, so I had no option but to settle out of court.

“It would financially ruin me, it would break me. I would lose my business and I would risk losing my home because I would have to remortgage it.

“I can’t really afford a payout like this — times are hard for the business.

“This has left me with no faith in the justice system, absolutely none.”

Gilbert, formerly of Colchester, has since moved away from the area and is believed to be living in Bristol.

He admitted writing the cheque to himself and attempting to cash it, claiming that he was owed wages that he needed to pay for a holiday and that Mr Cremer was too busy to write the cheque himself.

Staff at the branch of Cash Converters to which he took the cheque became suspicious and contacted Mr Cremer, who called Gilbert into work to confront him along with three other workers.

Speaking after the incident in 2008, Gilbert said: “They stopped at the pub, so they could march me through the streets.

“I wished the world would swallow me up, I hoped no one would recognise me.

“It was almost a relief when I saw the police station was in sight rather than a remote field.” He claimed previously that he had suffered marks, bruises, a black eye and rope burns as a result of his experience and had suffered abuse and taunts since his photograph had appeared in newspapers.

Speaking about Mr Cremer, he added: “I feel for the bloke, I respect the bloke but I want him to pay for what he’s done.

“I went in my local pub and felt a cold shoulder. I wanted to face people, to deal with it face on.

“I probably deserved it for what I did, fair enough, but I paid the money back.”

Mr Cremer and his brother Andrew Cremer, 43, and two colleagues appeared in court in December 2008 charged with false imprisonment but the case was dropped.

It seems really odd that Mr Cremer chose to settle out of court here. He must have been acting under legal advice I guess, but I dont want to believe there is a court in the land which would hammer a bloke for making a legitimate citizens arrest.

It's not a brothel, it's a church!

On a brisk Sunday morning in mid-January, Wayne Clayton arrives at work at Phoenix Goddess Temple wheeling a brown piece of luggage.

"These are all my healing tools," he says.

Among them are a clear plastic bag stuffed with white latex gloves and a bottle of lubricant. He will use them later in one of his "trauma healing" sessions. But first, he'll receive his own session with a temple "goddess" who calls herself Aphrodite. Clayton says it's common for practitioners at Phoenix Goddess Temple to do sessions for each other. It helps "recharge energy" and maintains an all-important balance.

Practitioners at this self-styled church near 24th Street and Thomas Road say that what they do is sacred work to balance energy and heal people, and Clayton really seems to believe it — at least enough to let New Times watch two of his all-too-revealing sessions.

Clayton's title is "touch healer." He's in his 50s, about 5-foot-8, heavyset, with glasses and salt-and-pepper hair. Aphrodite is one of about 14 women who work at the temple. Like the majority of the goddesses, she appears to be in her late 30s to early 40s. She's tan, blond, and blue-eyed, with faint crow's feet in the corners of her eyes. She says she conducts up to three sessions per day.

Just what is a "session," you ask? Step into the "Persian Room" with Aphrodite and Clayton.

This room is light blue, with accents that include billowy white curtains tacked across the ceiling. Books by Persian poet Rumi adorn the end tables, and sounds drift from a boom box — mostly birds chirping, combined with the sound of a sitar. A stick of Nag Champa incense fills the room with an earthy, spicy smell.

Clayton gets butt-naked and belly-down on a massage table. Aphrodite runs her hands over his back, then takes off her sarong and drapes it over him. She's wearing only a black G-string. She tells him she's going to run the sarong across his body a few times, and each time, he should imagine some pain he's had going away. She rubs coconut oil on him while saying things like, "We're all deserving of pleasure."

About 40 minutes into the session, Clayton turns over on his back. He doesn't have an erection. Aphrodite proposes a prostate massage. She puts on a "finger condom" and inserts a finger into his anus, while simultaneously gripping and stroking his penis.

Five minutes of this, and Clayton's whole body starts shaking. He lets out several loud moans, and Aphrodite cleans him up with a wet towel.

After he's dressed, Clayton tries to explain his session from a spiritual perspective.

"The start with the sarong was awakening my skin," he says. "We were developing a relationship, when I started to feel tingling sensations of yin-yang balance. Then she sent meridians up and down my spine to move internal energy better, and we had chakra-to-chakra contact."

Aphrodite's interpretation of what happened sounds less ethereal. She says what New Times witnessed is typically what she does in a session, but regarding the prostate massage, she says, "I don't always do it. Some guys are uncomfortable or they're already erect. Usually, once I rub my breasts on that area, it's over. But if it's a little limp, I'll ask to do the prostate."

The [rather long] story continues on the link...

The Temple's website, with photos of the practitioners.

Not funny or bizarre, but **** disgusting.

From Levi's neck of the woods, couldnt really think of another thread to put it in, but this is a bouncer (and I presume his mate holding the camera) deciding to imprison, assault and rob a guy in the toilets of a nightclub. Of course it leaked to the internet, and yes, its just gone viral. I assume the police will be knocking a few doors some time soon.

#1 reason I don't go to the strip clubs... mob-connected up the wazoo.

T&G"]

An online video allegedly showing the beating of a patron inside the locked bathroom of a Southbridge Street strip club last year has led to the arrest of a bouncer at that club.

Easton Byfield, 35, of Thayer Pond Drive, Oxford, was arrested Friday night and charged with assault and battery, kidnapping, unarmed robbery and filing a false crime report. Records show he was arrested at Platinum Premier, 241 Southbridge St. He is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in Worcester Central District Court.

The video, which was on Youtube.com and other Internet sites yesterday, shows a man being punched several times and money allegedly being taken out of his wallet by the strip club employee.

Police received several anonymous tips Thursday referring to the video of the Platinum Premier employee allegedly assaulting a patron, police said in a press release. The information police received included the date of the incident and the suspect's name. Mr. Byfield was then arrested.

After reviewing the video and obtaining information, detectives tracked down the victim, a 25-year-old Worcester resident, police said. Police were told during the investigation that the incident occurred May 25, police said.

The victim told police two bouncers at the club escorted him into the bathroom and accused him of dealing drugs in the club, police said. He said one of the bouncers filmed the incident while the other bouncer assaulted him and robbed him of $300.

According to police, the victim said he feared for his safety after the alleged assault and did not report it to police because the bouncers had his name and address.

The video is almost four and a half minutes and apparently takes place in the bathroom at the strip club.

A patron is brought into the bathroom and ordered to empty his pockets by the employee, identified by police as Mr. Byfield. The patron pulls out his wallet, cell phone, cash and other items and places them near the sink.

The employee picks up the phone, goes through it and even tries to make a call as the patron protests, the video shows.

The employee accuses the man of selling something in the club. The reference appears to be to drugs, but the patron was never charged with selling drugs and none was found. During the video, the employee talks to the person shooting the video.

Four different times, the employee punches the patron in the face, knocking him off balance. Stunned, the patron tries to leave after receiving several blows to the head, but the employee stops him and locks the door.

The actions are clear in the video. The alleged victim is told at one point to kneel on the floor and pray to the employee reciting, “Oh great (expletive) brown dude. Oh great (expletive) brown dude.” The man identified as Mr. Byfield is black and the alleged victim is white.

The bouncer tosses some of the man's belongings at him and lets him collect his things, but takes the cash that was sitting on the sink, telling him “this is your sacrifice right here.”

As the man prepares to leave, the employee tells him, “You're lucky I didn't bring you in the basement and (expletive) dismantle you … you're lucky you're able to walk out of here.”

Police said on the same day of the alleged incident, Mr. Byfield called police and reported that he was approached in the bathroom of the club by the victim and was assaulted by the man. Mr. Byfield had an officer file a report, police said. Police have now charged him with filing a false report.

According to police scanner reports last night, Mr. Byfield called police and said he was having problems with harassing telephone calls.

Breast milk ice cream anyone?

Umm, I'll pass, thanks.

Restaurant serves up breast milk ice-cream as new dessert to customers

A RESTAURANT is causing a stir after revealing a new addition to the dessert menu - breast milk ice-cream.

The dessert - playfully titled Baby Gaga - is available at Icecreamists in London's Covent Garden for £14 per serving.

The ice-cream is churned from the breast mile donated by 15 women, who responded to an ad on an online forum for mothers.

Matt O'Connor, founder of Icecreamists, believes the new-found delicacy will be a success and said: "If it's good enough for children, it's good enough for us."

It's understood women are paid £15 for every 10 ounces of breast milk donated.

Restaurant serves up breast milk ice-cream as new dessert to customers

A RESTAURANT is causing a stir after revealing a new addition to the dessert menu - breast milk ice-cream.

The dessert - playfully titled Baby Gaga - is available at Icecreamists in London's Covent Garden for £14 per serving.

The ice-cream is churned from the breast mile donated by 15 women, who responded to an ad on an online forum for mothers.

Matt O'Connor, founder of Icecreamists, believes the new-found delicacy will be a success and said: "If it's good enough for children, it's good enough for us."

It's understood women are paid £15 for every 10 ounces of breast milk donated.

Clash of the Day: Referee sets world record by showing 36 red cards in a single game (one for all the players, subs and coaches)

It was a game of football that would make even the most heated of Premier League clashes look relatively genteel.

A referee has set a record by whipping out a staggering 36 red cards in a single game.

Argentinian official Damian Rubino sent off all 22 players - as well as the substitutes, team coaches and technical staff in the chaotic game last Tuesday.

article-0-0D76B859000005DC-645_634x478.jpg

The tense game between rival teams Claypole and Victoriano Arenas in the Argentine fifth division started messily with players pushing and shoving.

By the start of the second half, two players had already been dismissed, including one for bad behaviour during the interval.

With Claypole winning 2-0, tempers flared and players began lunging in to tackles and squaring up to each other, a not uncommon sight in the English game.

But what followed next was a scene unlikely ever to be witnessed on the highlights of Match of the Day.

article-0-0D76BA06000005DC-896_634x257.jpg

article-0-0D76BCC1000005DC-882_634x281.jpg

A mass brawl erupted that saw managers and coaches race on to the pitch with their fists flying.

Before long, spectators had even joined in with one jumping over barriers in the stand and elbowing an unsuspecting player in the face.

The shaken boss of one of the teams told how he begged police to lock raging opposition players in their dressing room.

article-1362857-0D76BAB2000005DC-247_634x255.jpg

article-1362857-0D76BDE8000005DC-685_634x250.jpg

Victoriano Arenas manager Domingo Sganga said: 'They wanted to kill me'.

Opposition coach Sergio Micielli accused the referee of over-reacting to the brawl in Buenos Aires

'Most players were trying to separate people. The ref was confused,' he said.

Referee Rubino filled out his match report in which he stated that 36 people had all been served with red cards for their part in the chaos.

But the local Football Association is reportedly discussing overruling Rubino's red cards, claiming that 'it sets a dangerous precedent moving forward'.

The previous world record for the number of red cards was held by a 1993 game in Paraguay in which 20 players were dismissed.

Video Here :shock:

Clash of the Day: Referee sets world record by showing 36 red cards in a single game (one for all the players, subs and coaches)

It was a game of football that would make even the most heated of Premier League clashes look relatively genteel.

A referee has set a record by whipping out a staggering 36 red cards in a single game.

Argentinian official Damian Rubino sent off all 22 players - as well as the substitutes, team coaches and technical staff in the chaotic game last Tuesday.

article-0-0D76B859000005DC-645_634x478.jpg

The tense game between rival teams Claypole and Victoriano Arenas in the Argentine fifth division started messily with players pushing and shoving.

By the start of the second half, two players had already been dismissed, including one for bad behaviour during the interval.

With Claypole winning 2-0, tempers flared and players began lunging in to tackles and squaring up to each other, a not uncommon sight in the English game.

But what followed next was a scene unlikely ever to be witnessed on the highlights of Match of the Day.

article-0-0D76BA06000005DC-896_634x257.jpg

article-0-0D76BCC1000005DC-882_634x281.jpg

A mass brawl erupted that saw managers and coaches race on to the pitch with their fists flying.

Before long, spectators had even joined in with one jumping over barriers in the stand and elbowing an unsuspecting player in the face.

The shaken boss of one of the teams told how he begged police to lock raging opposition players in their dressing room.

article-1362857-0D76BAB2000005DC-247_634x255.jpg

article-1362857-0D76BDE8000005DC-685_634x250.jpg

Victoriano Arenas manager Domingo Sganga said: 'They wanted to kill me'.

Opposition coach Sergio Micielli accused the referee of over-reacting to the brawl in Buenos Aires

'Most players were trying to separate people. The ref was confused,' he said.

Referee Rubino filled out his match report in which he stated that 36 people had all been served with red cards for their part in the chaos.

But the local Football Association is reportedly discussing overruling Rubino's red cards, claiming that 'it sets a dangerous precedent moving forward'.

The previous world record for the number of red cards was held by a 1993 game in Paraguay in which 20 players were dismissed.

Video Here :shock:

I did that at secondary school. I had an insulting terrace chant made for me. Granted I was a little authoritarian, but there's no call for so many two footed lunges in a game, all 7 of them.

Admittedly I didn't show 36 red cards. But it was still a war zone.

Â