FAC: SF vs Chelsea Travel & Social

limpid

Whats the cheapest train for Saturday to Wembley from Brum?

Was gonna go on Premier this time, but I heard there's £10 trains. Is that true?

yes. London Midland are doing tickets, off peak for £10

How can I buy these £10 tickets?

I followed the link, typed in the destination, but it doesnt seem to mention the £10 fares when it comes to calculating my journeys cost.

Was gonna go on Premier this time, but I heard there's £10 trains. Is that true?

I followed the link, typed in the destination, but it doesnt seem to mention the £10 fares when it comes to calculating my journeys cost.

I just selected london as my destination and birmingham stations as my starting point departing after 11.30 and returning after 8.

When you then get to the page where you get to select you outward and return journey you should have a £10 return option in the outward fares box, I selected the open return, leaving at 11.33.

Hope this helps

Found a way down in car with mate but they are all stopping over and I can't afford it,so will need to come back same night. Anyone driving back I could tag along with for a bit of petrol money or know of a coach that will let me go back with them one way for half the price or anything else fairly cheap ?

PM me or reply to this asap please if you know of anything

You have a pm if you still need a lift

I just selected london as my destination and birmingham stations as my starting point departing after 11.30 and returning after 8.

When you then get to the page where you get to select you outward and return journey you should have a £10 return option in the outward fares box, I selected the open return, leaving at 11.33.

Hope this helps

That does indeed help, ta very much.