FAC: SF vs Chelsea Travel & Social

limpid

Is there any more space on the official coaches?

Does anyone know the answer to this?

I've been waiting to see if my mate is driving and now I've found out he isn't!

Any Gloucester Lions out there travelling on their Coach?

Its going to be my first time on one of their coaches so should be an interesting experience.

Am going to be on my own, do if theres anyone else out there on their lonesome who might fancy a pint then PM me!

London Midland are doing a maximum 10 quid return anywhere on their network over 2 weeks in April.

http://www.londonmidland.com/sale

If you have a railcard as well you can basically get to London for £6.70 return

Don't know if you saw it mate, if you did sorry.

do you know if you can come back on the saturday night using this ticket, as i have had a look before and cant work it out for myself (probably being a

retard)

preferably i wanted to come back as late as possible (think 22:00 is the last train)

if not, i will give them a bell

I cant figure out what and which trains return from Euston to new St either according to the timetable Im looking at. The last train back that i can see shows 18:46? tried to call them but cant get through

i booked chiltern in the end - it said there was a train coming back at 22:00 yesterday when i booked the tickets, i have just gone on to book for a mate and now it doesn't appear to exist. dunno what the **** is going on.

London Midland are doing a maximum 10 quid return anywhere on their network over 2 weeks in April.

do you know if you can come back on the saturday night using this ticket, as i have had a look before and cant work it out for myself (probably being a

retard)

preferably i wanted to come back as late as possible (think 22:00 is the last train)

I cant figure out what and which trains return from Euston to new St either according to the timetable Im looking at. The last train back that i can see shows 18:46? tried to call them but cant get through

The London Midland £10 open return train stops at Wembley Central en Rout to Euston any way just to let you know.

And the return instead of getting on at Euston get on at Wembley Central.

Departing at 20.08/20.46/20.52 ( this would be the same train departing Euston) I have rang London Midland and this is fine.

retard)

The London Midland £10 open return train stops at Wembley Central en Rout to Euston any way just to let you know.

And the return instead of getting on at Euston get on at Wembley Central.

Departing at 20.08/20.46/20.52 ( this would be the same train departing Euston) I have rang London Midland and this is fine.

Just booked my £10 bargain. Heading off from NS at 11.33. 2.5hr journey but I am sure we will find things to do to kill the time. Oh and heading to the Green Man for a pre match libation