FAC: SF vs Chelsea Travel & Social

limpid

Found this link on the Chiltern Website. There are special timetables for the 10th and 11th. Looks like the last train leaves Marylebone at 22:00

http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/plan-your-journey/changes/647

cheers for that mate, certainly a relief, will get the 10:52 down and the 21:52 back from wembley or the 22:00 back from marylebone depending on what i do after the game

THE INFORMATION ON THIS LINK IS NOT CORRECT. I SPOKE TO THEM THIS EVENING AND THE LAST TRAIN IS 8.00PM FROM LONDON. THE 10.00PM TRAIN VANISHED FROM THE ONLINE TIMETABLE YESTERDAY.

for real??

how the **** can they justify selling me a train ticket on the basis that there is a 22:00 train back from london marylebone, and more crucially, how the **** do they expect people to get back from Wembley???

the game aint gonna finish til 19:00 at the earliest if it goes to E.T. and Pens (wishful thinking maybe) you're looking at more like 20:00???

**** rocket polishers if true

Just checked on the Chiltern Rail and thetrainline websites to doublecheck this information and its true :shock: last train from Wembley Stadium direct to London Marlyebone is 19:35 lol, unless you get either 19:07 or 20:09 tube from Marlyebone to Euston :o then onto New Street.

If you miss either of them due to ET or pens, get onto your card and book a hotel lol

Found a way down in car with mate but they are all stopping over and I can't afford it,so will need to come back same night. Anyone driving back I could tag along with for a bit of petrol money or know of a coach that will let me go back with them one way for half the price or anything else fairly cheap ?

PM me or reply to this asap please if you know of anything

Just booked return to Euston £15 for me and my lad.

Departs 9.55 , what a bargain , plenty of trains coming back so happy days.

Thats the same train as me mate and stops at Wembley Central :D

you can also get the retyrn train from Wembley central

Found this link on the Chiltern Website. There are special timetables for the 10th and 11th. Looks like the last train leaves Marylebone at 22:00

cheers for that mate, certainly a relief, will get the 10:52 down and the 21:52 back from wembley or the 22:00 back from marylebone depending on what i do after the game

THE INFORMATION ON THIS LINK IS NOT CORRECT. I SPOKE TO THEM THIS EVENING AND THE LAST TRAIN IS 8.00PM FROM LONDON. THE 10.00PM TRAIN VANISHED FROM THE ONLINE TIMETABLE YESTERDAY.

Im going to be coming and going back to Banbury and it looks to me like there are lots of trains back after 8 :? but I'm not very good at reading time tables.

There are plenty of trains back from Marylebone/Wembley to Birmingham. I have just spoken (2 minutes ago) to Chiltern Customer Services and they said that this is the timeable that WILL be operating on the day.

(Look at the Birmingham/London PDF).

that is what i saw as well, i phoned up the number on the chiltern website that sent me through to national rail for some reason, and they were banging on about 20:00 was the last train as welll

i assume the joker at national rail was not aware of this updated timetable

I went to Snow hill yesterday. The bloke in the ticket office made a phone call to his boss who said there is definitely a train back from Marylebone at 22:00.

The revised timetable is at the link above.

Any tips for someone driving down?

I would drive in much closer and walk, drove to the cc final and parked up easily on the industrial estate right by the stadium..if you dont want to get caught in the traffic when the game finishes park some way away, theres a school not far from the ikea roundabout that charges for parking its much further to walk but easier to get away..hope this helps

Whats the cheapest train for Saturday to Wembley from Brum?

Was gonna go on Premier this time, but I heard there's £10 trains. Is that true?

yes. London Midland are doing tickets, off peak for £10