Phil Dowd Thread (Merged)

PompeyVillan

We should get that on t-shirts for his return.
Thats what Soccerprint do

That is indeed what we do! Although to be honest we came up with this design to help vent our frustration after Dowd ruined our trip to Wembley, would have preferred to be doing Carling Cup Winners designs!

Roll on May...UTV!

Anyhow...to cheer everyone up as we're all in need of a laugh - I thought I'd post this "tale of a Hero @ Wembley" in the"Phil Dowd .... Can't get over the hurt of Wembley Feb 28th 2010 thread"...

One bright spark who will remain nameless...didn't get up in time to catch his lift to get the NW Villa coach leaving from Preston at 6am, So had to get the train ALL the way to Wembley from erm not too far from Scotland. And duly decided to sit in the toilet for the entire train journey - to avoid questions being asked about shall we say the necessary paperwork . Plan worked until he heard the screwdrivers undoing the lock on the door - thereby necessitating a rapid "drop of the kegs" & look of severe pain etched on his face along with suitable sound effects to demonstrate the requirement for his extended stay!!

Eventually arriving at South Kenton railway station, said person duly alights from the carriages wondering how he's going to find the pub where his fellow NW Villains are already enjoying a pre match pint - On a roll our superhero then realises that the very pub he's looking for, complete with coach parked outside, IS infact opposite the very platform he's standing on...so without further ado marches into the side door of the Windermere pub, arms held aloft triumphantly to be greeted by a chorus of cheers and "Who are you?" from his fellow Villains....Only 1 HOUR after the rest of us had landed!!! To top it off he was immediately greeted with a plate of free food generously donated by the obliging landlady for everyone!!!

Absolute Quality!..... You know who you are!!!

:clap:

Who has the blind biased **** got this week to ref? No doubt the corrupt word removed will titally **** something up again

One week on and I still hate the arsehole

We should get that on t-shirts for his return.
Thats what Soccerprint do

That is indeed what we do! Although to be honest we came up with this design to help vent our frustration after Dowd ruined our trip to Wembley, would have preferred to be doing Carling Cup Winners designs!

Roll on May...UTV!

I'm not sure what's going on with the code at the top of your site but I've just ordered an Irish McGrath shirt for St. Paddy's day. :D

Â