FAC: Palace h Match Thread 2010/02/24 20:00

limpid

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not whether it was Guzan's ball or not. In terms of could he got there. It's about communication. From Guzan shouting at Cuellar after the incident, it seems like Guzan told him to clear while Cuellar wanted him to come but it wasn't Cuellar's decision.

There's only one way to find out....ask Cuellar later on facebook!

Guzan was right imo, he wouldn't have made it, correct decision

He bottled it plain and simple. Friedel would have been all over that ball, Guzan took the cowardly way out by putting the onus on Carlos. Guzan never even attempted to come out.

yeah but the attacker was on cuellar pretty darn quick, Guzan wouldn't have got there yards ahead of the CP player.

He bottled it plain and simple. Friedel would have been all over that ball, Guzan took the cowardly way out by putting the onus on Carlos. Guzan never even attempted to come out.

yeah but the attacker was on cuellar pretty darn quick, Guzan wouldn't have got there yards ahead of the CP player.

We will never know but I reckon Friedel would have been out and onto that ball with time to spare.

You're talking drivel. The very fact people are debating it shows it wasn't certain. In which case, defender puts it out. I wonder sometimes if people have ever played the game.

No offence :)

Milner has been OS first half..but TBH we're playing well...much better than 1st leg at Palace.

Let's hope for a few goals in 2nd half...watching on FA website...great stream!

I'll try moving my car just after HT like Sunday and we're bound to score whilst I'm doing so!!!!!

I think Guzan is handing the goalkeepers spot for Sunday to Friedel on this performance. His communication (or lack of) has caused reactions from both Dunne and Cuellar.

As for the row re who should have cleared the ball - Cuellar and Guzan.

I think Guzan should have come as he could have slid and picked it up, wound down the clock and reduce the little bit of pressure.

Saying that, nothing catastrophic happened! So play on!

Milner has been OS first half..but TBH we're playing well...much better than 1st leg at Palace.

Let's hope for a few goals in 2nd half...watching on FA website...great stream!

I'll try moving my car just after HT like Sunday and we're bound to score whilst I'm doing so!!!!!

Yeah - impressed with the quality of the FA stream - top stuff (only had a few minor incidents of lagging but nothing to pull my hair out over!)