The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

some networks are taking the piss. Three network are doing the Iphone from £25 a month and £99 for the phone.

The best deal by far has to be on 3 for £35 a month and £99 for the phone

Inclusive UK voice minutes:2000 mins

Inclusive UK text messages:5000 texts

Three-to-Three UK calls:5000 mins

Internet Allowance:All-you-can-eat Data

My gf phoned up orange to cancel and tried to keep her but as soon as she mentioned 3 they said to go as they can not match it and think the above with Orange would be about £75 a month.

Where do oranged get off for charging £10 a month for the mini sim!!!

I just had the IOS5 software put on my iphone 4 and like it but my gf says she will swap her 4s for my 4 as she knows I love it more than her :lol: She actually calls my Iphone Camilla as believes there is 3 of us in the relationship :lol:

the only issue is, 3 mobile are completely shit. the absolute worst company I've ever dealt with. bought my wife the 4s from apple. 499 but she goes on 10 a month with giff gaff. best deal by far if you can afford to shell out.

been with them since 2004 and been the best i have dealt with but me and you have our own experiences :winkold:

the only issue is, 3 mobile are completely shit. the absolute worst company I've ever dealt with. bought my wife the 4s from apple. 499 but she goes on 10 a month with giff gaff. best deal by far if you can afford to shell out.

been with them since 2004 and been the best i have dealt with but me and you have our own experiences :winkold:

Same for me with three.

Ditto. Been with three for at least five years, use the phone on a daily basis in London (Westminster & Brent) Birmingham, Nuneaton and along the M40 corridor. Never had any cause for complaint.

Same for me with three.

and therein lies the main problem. I had also been a customer for many years, thankfully with no issues. They then cancelled a coverage deal with Orange which meant I was left with no signal in my house at all. I complained and eventually they agreed to let me cancel my contract on this basis as they had reduced services. It took 6 months to cancel my contract, the stress and repeated arguments almost finished me.

My wife also had a contract with them, she has cancelled it recently at the end of the contract. It took 4 phone calls for them to agree the cancellation (which was at the end of the contract). She has since had 10 phone calls from 3 with some sort of sales pitch.

You have my sympathy if you ever have to cancel.

Anyone who isnt with them and thinking about joining, i urge you to do an internet search regarding there customer service first.

Same for me with three.

and therein lies the main problem. I had also been a customer for many years, thankfully with no issues. They then cancelled a coverage deal with Orange which meant I was left with no signal in my house at all. I complained and eventually they agreed to let me cancel my contract on this basis as they had reduced services. It took 6 months to cancel my contract, the stress and repeated arguments almost finished me.

My wife also had a contract with them, she has cancelled it recently at the end of the contract. It took 4 phone calls for them to agree the cancellation (which was at the end of the contract). She has since had 10 phone calls from 3 with some sort of sales pitch.

You have my sympathy if you ever have to cancel.

Anyone who isnt with them and thinking about joining, i urge you to do an internet search regarding there customer service first.

Without going off topic too much, I can argue that orange provided the worst customer service i've ever seen even resulting in them threatening court action after they agreed that my missus could buy out her contract early. It took 3 years for it to be resolved, with them not even accepting a bank statement with the full transaction clearly shown on it.

My point is you can find horror stories about any company.

Anyway, the iphone...

My point is you can find horror stories about any company.

This.

I bet literally every company has a customer service complaint like the ones here about them.

Not saying anyone is wrong on here, 3 might be awful for all I know. BUt someone will always have a story to tell about customer service regardless of the company

in regards to iphone

i am with tesco mobile and my contract ran out. i have an iphone 4 already, not really interested in the 4s as seems exactly the same. so i was considering just getting another 4 but in white 16gb they wanted £180!!!! I said to them why I am going to pay £180 for a phone i already got? ridculous

so i just did a sim only deal one month contract £17.50 with 600 mins and 5000 texts (never will use that much) and 500mg internet. half what i was paying before.

will wait for iphone 5 me thinks

in regards to iphone

i am with tesco mobile and my contract ran out. i have an iphone 4 already, not really interested in the 4s as seems exactly the same. so i was considering just getting another 4 but in white 16gb they wanted £180!!!! I said to them why I am going to pay £180 for a phone i already got? ridculous

so i just did a sim only deal one month contract £17.50 with 600 mins and 5000 texts (never will use that much) and 500mg internet. half what i was paying before.

Just save the money you would of been spending on your contract to buy the iphone 5 unlocked.

in regards to iphone

It's clearly not exactly the same, unless your only only bothered about how it looks externally?

Just save the money you would of been spending on your contract to buy the iphone 5 unlocked.

That will be how much though £400-£500!

It's clearly not exactly the same, unless your only only bothered about how it looks externally?

my mate has it MG. the only difference is you talk and it does the action. the speed isnt much faster than the iphone 4. certainly not worth it. teh 5 i reckon ill be a much better upgrade

my mate has it MG. the only difference is you talk and it does the action. the speed isnt much faster than the iphone 4. certainly not worth it. teh 5 i reckon ill be a much better upgrade

This.

Not worth the jump from a 4 imo.

You mean apart from the significantly improved camera and 1080p video camera?

Ok.

the camera is not that much better whatsoever

you can get apps that make the camera better from your iphone 4

the video quality from what i saw seemed slightly better but not much better at all. you failed to mention the points i said though regarding the speed

disappointing in my eyes. wait and see MG the 5 will be so much mor ebetter and feature alot more

Â