The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

Wallpapers, cannot see any option for screen orientation lock.

Mines a 3G and in all honesty the only difference I can see is you can have folders for your apps on the screen and presumably we have the unified inbox for if you use more than one email account.

Minor improvement really

Wallpapers, cannot see any option for screen orientation lock.

Mines a 3G and in all honesty the only difference I can see is you can have folders for your apps on the screen and presumably we have the unified inbox for if you use more than one email account.

Minor improvement really

Thats basically all you get for the 3G, no home wallpapers no multi-taxing no orientation lock..

How do you do the folders thing?

Just drag an app onto another one and wait for it to collapse into a folder.

It will auto give itself a name depending on the apps, or you can give it one yourself.

Got mine this morning from the o2 store in Sutton only had 46 handsets there was a lot of unhappy peeps behind me.

Could be a major flaw in the new iphone design. Signal strength drops off when you pick your Iphone up.

Maybe Apple thought we would all be using Bluetooth headsets.

Didn't happen on review copies though, so obviously a flaw with a few initial batches, not good.

Had a play last night and I must say its an awesome piece of kit. No yellow blotch problems but I am getting the signal issues but only if I squeeze the phone in my left hand so no real issue IMO.

Its all part of Apples cunning plan to sell the bumpers on the back of this problem

You are probaly right!

Steve jobs released a statement today telling all the people who are complaining are holding it incorrectly and told them to buy a case! It doesn't really bother me but it seems it is worse on other handsets so it is pretty poor form from apple that such a high priced gadget does not work properly for some and you have to buy a case to rectify it.

Anyone know if you do the early upgrade with O2 are you effectively cancelling your current contract and opening a newone?

basically do I have to take up their new shitty tariffs or will i keep my own?

Â