PL: Burnley h Match Thread 2010/02/21 14:00

limpid

Its about 3 points today

Your right! That's why some people can't understand why Cuellar is at right back. Luke Young and Warnock are both fantastic full-backs and get forward really well which would definately help our football and create width for us.

It's just stupid, it's like dropping Ash Young and telling Sidwell to play right midfield. Just pointless.

I can see why people are annoyed that Young isn't playing at right back, but maybe MON's playing Cuellar so that we're more threatening from corners? He's surely more likely to actually score a goal than Luke Young, even if he's less likely to have a hand in creating one.

Its about 3 points today

Your right! That's why some people can't understand why Cuellar is at right back. Luke Young and Warnock are both fantastic full-backs and get forward really well which would definately help our football and create width for us.

It's just stupid, it's like dropping Ash Young and telling Sidwell to play right midfield. Just pointless.

Why can't people understand it? Cuellar has been there most of the season. You seem to be ignoring the fact that Cuellar has been a key component in our defence this season at right back and it is that defensive strength that is the foundation of our season not our ability going forward.

We should have enough in the side to beat Burnley today without Young getting forward. Out of interest, who has the better scoring record for Villa? Ceullar or Young??? You want to talk about ability going forward yet seem to not realise that Cuellar has made more contribution. I'm not saying Cuellar is a better RB than Young but its not so unthinkable or daft that he should be selected there today.

Its nothing like dropping Young for Sidwell seeing as Ceullar has been first choice RB most of the season.

Burnley are due an away win, lets just hope it's not today!

I predict 2-0, but i want a high score to put us ahead into 4th on GD

I'm going for 2-0 as well mate but like you hope for more as we need to boost the goal difference plus the confidence boost would be great ahead of next weekend.