PL: Burnley h Match Thread 2010/02/21 14:00

limpid

VILLA: Friedel; Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Warnock; A Young, Downing, Milner, Petrov; Agbonlahor, Heskey. Subs: L Young, Sidwell, Carew, Delfouneso, Delph, Guzan, Beye.

I'm not one bit surprised by this team despite the various predictions on here. :)

oh ffs. We should attack Burnley..Young at RB and Cuellar for Collins for this game.

Petrov while injured? Heskey while injured and poor form?

Seriously MON.

Are you actually surprised?

Not really.. but im surprised i still get annoyed by it! :lol:

Are people complaining about us playing a strong side in a game we need to win?

I'm confused.

de ja vu from last season.. except even more games this season.. he needs to rotate.. but he will play this same 11 in all 3 games barring injuries.

Are people complaining about us playing a strong side in a game we need to win?

I'm confused.

I think a few people are annoyed by.

1. Playing Cuellar at RB (What's the point?)

2. Heskey while he's still coming back from injury.

3. Petrov while he's still injured and we have a cup final next week.

To be fair, I'd play Petrov because we haven't got anyone else in the holding role but he should of at least put another midfielder like Delph next to him, bit of extra protection for Petrov.

Good old Martin knows how to spring a surprise and keep people happy.

Seriously folks get a grip, this is absolutely a must win game both in terms of the league and also the week we have ahead of us, this could just be the biggest week of our season.

People can call it negative playing Ceullar or moan about Heskey or the absence of other people but this is a hugely important game, on this day last year our season fell apart after defeat by Chelsea we don't need the same today.

Its about 3 points today, move on to Wednesday, make changes progress in the FA cup and then take on United hopefully nice and fresh.