Who to get on the back of my shirt?

Wainy316

Who to get on the back of my shirt???  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who to get on the back of my shirt???

• Carlos Cuellar
    • James Milner
    • Neither, getting players names on the back of your shirt is for kids

I have decided to buy this seasons Villa away shirt and often like to get a player on the reverse to look back on a few years down the line.

After much deliberation I have narrowed it down to the following two candidates:

24 Cuellar:

For:

Fastly becoming a cult hero at the Villa

My friend on facebook

I told him on facebook I would get him on the back

People say I look like him

Against:

The fact that i don't actually looked like him

He's not English and it is an England tribute shirt

8 Milner

For:

He's James Milner

Against:

The obvious choice

Might get him on next seasons home shirt

The obvious choice

So what do you guys reckon?

I wouldn't put it as harshly as you have Wainy but I have gone for option 3. No name. Mainly because it dates. I got Yorke on a jersey once :) Who'd have known how that would end :)

I wouldn't put it as harshly as you have Wainy but I have gone for option 3. No name. Mainly because it dates. I got Yorke on a jersey once :) Who'd have known how that would end :)
He marched them up to the top of the hill and he marched them down again?

He marched them up to the top of the hill and he marched them down again?
Rumours that he had ten thousand men continue to circulate.

Yes but I like to relate the player to the seasons journey.

But then of course there is the possibility of them leaving in Yorke or Barry like circumstances.

If you are to get Milner, you must refer to him by his correct title - 'King James the first, Lord and Ruler of all he purvays'. Might be short on space though.
Purvays???? :|

The trick to getting a player's name on your jersey is to get someone totally random, eg. my Salifou 17 jersey. If I was you I 'd get sunday monday Habib Beye 23 on the back or Collins 29. Milner 8 is too obvious...

If you are to get Milner, you must refer to him by his correct title - 'King James the first, Lord and Ruler of all he purvays'. Might be short on space though.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Better than "pervies" I suppose :-)

ive got the fonz on last years away, carew on this years away and a blank home

i like to go for random players, but got the carew one before the numbers were official, wanted albrighton but would have got his number wrong (did that on a l moore shirt once)

ive also had agbonlahor 11 on my england shirt, but back in 2006 had walcott which obviously bombed

I always thought purvay (should have been purvey) was to do with seeing or observing. Apparently I was completely wrong. Behold would have been better.

...I have far too much free time

I always thought purvay (should have been purvey) was to do with seeing or observing. Apparently I was completely wrong. Behold would have been better.

...I have far too much free time

You're thinking of "survey".

"Purvey" (with an "e") means "to provide", as in "Purveyors of fine wines to the gentry", etc.

Â