PL: Fulham a Match Thread 2010/01/30 15:00

limpid

Pretty much bossed this 1st half watching online.

2 cracking goals from Gabby...

Gillette Soccer Saturday were saying he wasn't a natural goalscorer before the game.

Shut them up so far because the 2nd goal in particular was brilliant.

Really good display and had 56% possesion. Controlled the game in there half for 35 minutes out the 45 for me. They had a decent spell from about 25-35 minutes but we took control again and had Young and Petrov chances before Agbonlahor's double.

Now let's hold on Villa!

Agree mate.

56% is impressive away from home, especially at Fulham.

Ashely Young is looking more like his old self to me, seems to have the beating of Aaron Hughes all day long.

If we can keep it tight for the first 15-20 minutes, they'll have to attack us and that could actually suit us. Can see more goals in this game

I would like to see Stan come and get the ball off Dunne and Cuellar a bit more, otherwise they do seem to just launch it. Other than that its been a very good display. If we keep it solid we could rack up a few goals here which we could do with for our goal difference.

Was it gabby who plucked one out of the air with a beautiful touch and finish against charlton?? If so then that was also pretty good.

Was against Everton, he scored a sidefoot volley against Charlton which was good but I'd say his best has to be the one against Man Utd lol! His earlier one against Fulham earlier this season was pretty good!

Cuellar, yes he got an assist but still he just needs to look a little shorter.

Yeah its annoying, just like it was with Bouma. Doesn't matter what options there are, half the time he'll just try to play it long towards a striker.