PL: Fulham a Match Thread 2010/01/30 15:00

limpid

They have hit a bad run of form and seem to be picking up a few injuries especially as an attakc threat. Dempsey will be a big loss to them and seen them against Fulham and look short of ideas going forward. That said they looked quiet strong at the back and have big physical defenders who you think would be able to deal with the likes of heskey, dunne collins etc from set plays. Dare i say a nil all draw.

If fit:

Young Cuellar Dunne Warnock

Downing Petrov Milner Young (switch wings whatever...)

Agbonlahor Heskey.

Goals will come.

I think Warnock is meant to still be out so I'd have the defense as

Beye Cuellar Dunne Young

My favourite away game because its the nearest PL ground to where I live and it will make a pleasant change to be home by 6. In footballing terms I've been to every game since Fulham went back to the Cottage and we haven't won one. Must be something about the air beside the river.

If we are serious about a top 4 finish then we need to take 4 points from the Fulham/Spurs games. Won't be easy but then Fulham are hardly pulling up any trees at the moment. Reckon we'll sneak a 1-0 win.

Shorey's back, put him in. He's in good form for Forest and Don't think Fulham have any right wingers who "get at" a full-back.

they "got at" him last season, absolutly tore the arse off him down the left resulting in him being subbed and mouthing off to MON and staff.