• Cuellar
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Heskey
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delph (on for Heskey 78)

Agree with that Shilzz. I remember Milner having something similar about a month ago (can't for the life of me remember who it was against). Half a yard from everything and with 2 club feet. You've just gotta get through it and hope your team-mates can kind of step up and help.

Thought Dunne, Heskey and Luke Young had great games.

Thought Arsenal would have been very undeserving winners had one of those that hit the woodwork went in.

Though Downing had a mare but that happens to everyone.

Thought the ref and the lino on the Witton side were total rocket polishers.

And finally, I thought Arsenal's players were teriffic passers, very skillful, but **** gayboys whenever challenged in the tackle. Never seen "men" fall over as easy as these pooves

Milner - 7.5 - Not as influential as usual, but always wanted the ball and worked his nuts off. Tracked Cesc all over the pitch and stopped him playing.

I think what you meant was not as influential GOING FORWARD. Because anyone who can "track Fabregas all over the pitch and stop him playing" is extremely influential in my book!!

Agree with that Shilzz. I remember Milner having something similar about a month ago (can't for the life of me remember who it was against). Half a yard from everything and with 2 club feet. You've just gotta get through it and hope your team-mates can kind of step up and help.

Against Small Heath I think?

Young back to his best today.

Defence was solid apart from Arshavin skimming Cuellar.

Heskey impressive again, also worked hard not being his usual static self, still needs to get in box more but his link up play was superb, 80% of his flick ons reached Gabby.

Ref was a cock as others have said, remember him from a previous game at Villa Park too when he was shocking.

Against Small Heath I think?

Yeah, he was terrible that day.

Oh and Mon fighting back........again!

Wenger had earlier been less than complimentary about Villa's style, saying: "We know when you come here what you get and we were not disappointed. It is an efficient English game with long balls and they are very physical."

And O'Neill responded by saying: "That's only an annoyance really at the end of it all. Anybody who saw the game wouldn't take that viewpoint.

"If Ashley really played some long balls today - he didn't have time to play long balls when he was taking that left-back to the cleaners. It is an appalling insult."

Ashley Young best man today. We controlled the game.

Defence - good performance

Midfield - good performance

Attacking - not good. We need to score.

It is annoying to see the team is playing good, but no result. One goal from Arsenal and the would have won, we can't score.

Ashley Young best man today. We controlled the game.

Defence - good performance

Midfield - good performance

Attacking - not good. We need to score.

It is annoying to see the team is playing good, but no result. One goal from Arsenal and the would have won, we can't score.

It's lack of support thats the problem. Crossing into an empty box time and time again and players running with the ball and no one else bothering to get up the other end to help out.

And finally, I thought Arsenal's players were teriffic passers, very skillful, but **** gayboys whenever challenged in the tackle. Never seen "men" fall over as easy as these pooves

The players know they will get the free-kick. Wengers constant bullshit in the media about the tackles on his players means they are far to over-protected. We saw that tonight, you touch them..... they go down..... they get the free-kick. The ref tonight was just a sucker to it all.

Heskey had a good game, all the officials were shit. we had enough chances to win and they looked a bit subdued. I enjoyed the momment when Delph mugged Fabregas.

Wenger must have been watching a different game we never played any long balls

Wenger had earlier been less than complimentary about Villa's style

Not only that but incorrect regarding today, anyway.

I imagine he didn't see any of the game.

Sometimes Prof Yaffle is his own worst enemy - for a very intelligent man who knows football inside out, he does come out with some utter twaddle.

Cuellar is a good cb but given the responsibility of playing it out fro the back at RB he is useless and he looks a bit nervy when being run at down the flank like his not sure whether to go in for the tackle or stand-off leaving him in no-mans land usually.

Oh and Mon fighting back........again!

Wenger had earlier been less than complimentary about Villa's style, saying: "We know when you come here what you get and we were not disappointed. It is an efficient English game with long balls and they are very physical."

And O'Neill responded by saying: "That's only an annoyance really at the end of it all. Anybody who saw the game wouldn't take that viewpoint.

"If Ashley really played some long balls today - he didn't have time to play long balls when he was taking that left-back to the cleaners. It is an appalling insult."

Shearer also backed us, "I saw Ashley Young, MIlner, Downing, Petrov and Agbonlahor, any team with those dont need to play long ball, and Villa certainly didnt today. They play quick counter attacking football which really scares teams."

Voice pretty much gone after screaming abuse at the ref and Witton Land linesmen from the Holte, f**king shocking preformance worse probably ever seen :evil:

Another frustarting result, Villa were slightly the better team despite Arsenal hitting the woodwork twice, but there players are dirty c**ts. Heskey, A Young and Dunne quality, Downing was wank and we need a striker; 4 Prem games without scoring :o

Regarding Petrov remember when Barry sorry to mention that name lol, he was gelled into a defensive player to support Barry's attacking role reason why he passes back alot.

The ref was bent and not even good enough to make some pretence of covering it up.

Fabregas moans like Ryan Giggs.

Arsenal are on form but missed their big men in the middle of the park.

We played well and I think we edged it.

We played well and I think we edged it and we're reasonably satisfied with a point where two years ago we'd have been swelling with pride and telling the world how good we are.

We're coming on.