LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so predictable how Blackburn are going to play tonight... counter-attacking football and they'll try and demostrate a snatch and grab if they score... this makes me think we should just play 4-4-2 now and just outclass them; we don't want to be getting into a battle of not scoring.

Official rovers site seems to think it is definitely going ahead.. (that's what I infer from this anyway)

All systems go for cup cracker

Posted on: Thu 14 Jan 2010

It is all systems go as Ewood Park gears up for a cup cracker tonight.

Club staff, under the stewardship of Stadium Manager John Newsham, have worked endless hours to ensure that the Carling Cup semi-final first leg with Aston Villa (8pm) goes ahead.

Managing Director Tom Finn said: "It has been a great team effort and everything is now set for a great night of cup football.

"We are indebted to John and his staff for their efforts in helping to make the areas in and around the stadium as safe as possible for spectators.

"However, as everyone who lives within the region will be fully aware, there are still patches of snow and ice on the approaches. Therefore, we urge all fans to arrive a little earlier, wear the appropriate footwear and take extra care."

Tickets for this Thursday's Carling Cup semi-final 1st leg at Ewood Park are on open sale right up until the 8.00pm kick-off. Tickets are priced from just £15 for Adults and £5 concessions.

Official rovers site seems to think it is definitely going ahead.. (that's what I infer from this anyway)

All systems go for cup cracker

Posted on: Thu 14 Jan 2010

It is all systems go as Ewood Park gears up for a cup cracker tonight.

Club staff, under the stewardship of Stadium Manager John Newsham, have worked endless hours to ensure that the Carling Cup semi-final first leg with Aston Villa (8pm) goes ahead.

Managing Director Tom Finn said: "It has been a great team effort and everything is now set for a great night of cup football.

"We are indebted to John and his staff for their efforts in helping to make the areas in and around the stadium as safe as possible for spectators.

"However, as everyone who lives within the region will be fully aware, there are still patches of snow and ice on the approaches. Therefore, we urge all fans to arrive a little earlier, wear the appropriate footwear and take extra care."

Tickets for this Thursday's Carling Cup semi-final 1st leg at Ewood Park are on open sale right up until the 8.00pm kick-off. Tickets are priced from just £15 for Adults and £5 concessions.

Lets just hope that some sort of arrangement can be reached to ensure they stop working come kick off otherwise this could pose some real problems.

Wear your colours!

There's very few grounds, if any, where it's an issue. Blackburn certainly isn't one of them. And with over 5,000 Villa fans there you can bet it will be a sea of claret and blue!

Wear your colours!

There's very few grounds, if any, where it's an issue. Blackburn certainly isn't one of them. And with over 5,000 Villa fans there you can bet it will be a sea of claret and blue!

Colours indeed!!!

Dioufs not playing, and I think he is the only real danger in Blackburn

No colours for me though :( I'll be wrapped up in a big green parker..

Quadrophenia-esq !

Wear your colours!

Exactly. The only place i would think twice about wearing colours would be st andrews if i was planning on walking through Digbeth on my own. Any other occasion and it's not an issue.