LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have about 20k season ticket holders and will get just under 30k for the final. So there'll be around 10k left.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Can't find it now on OS but pretty sure it said all semi finalists have been told they will get 31,500 tickets. When annoucing this Villa said that all season ticket/half season ticket and corporate seat holders will therefore be guaranteed a ticket.

I'm only guessing but i'd say this would be about 25,000 tickets. Leaving the rest for how ever they decide priority should be done, whether its just loyalty points or games attended this season.

Bloody hell, talking about the final to this extent will jinx the team, we haven't got there yet...

Except theres no such thing as 'jinxing'.

What we say here has no impact on the result, its just good planning

Will the game actually go ahead next Thursday? Looking at the forecasts and it don't look great :notsure:

That's what i was thinking, if this were to happen would the home leg also be put back to ensure the away leg was played first?

Well seeing as they did that with Man Yoo, yes

i think they will have no choice but to get this game on because we will be running out of weeks where we arnt arready sceduled to play. if they can get the areas around grounds sorted for tomorrow then there is no reason why they cant get it sorted for thursday. this country cant cope with **** all its shocking

Do something about it then K2 I for one am getting pretty sick of people sitting on their arses moaning that the country can't cope, you my friend are a part of the country that cannot cope.

Also was the pitch ready the other night?

Do something about it then K2 I for one am getting pretty sick of people sitting on their arses moaning that the country can't cope, you my friend are a part of the country that cannot cope.

:lol:

The pitch was apparently in fine fettle.

So the pitch was fine and the players were in the hotel ready to play, the game should have been played you don't see Tesco's shutting down because they have an icy car park.

i do my bit by paying my council tax every month to the council . i have coped with getting to work all week mate so before you start running your gums off like a politician have a think about it. you say we are all part of the country that cant cope. well if i was paid to sort these problems out i would at least have a go.

So the pitch was fine and the players were in the hotel ready to play, the game should have been played you don't see Tesco's shutting down because they have an icy car park.

The players had not even left Brum by the time it was announced, they were due to leave around 3, it was announced around 2 i think.