The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

I thought Dirrell fought really well. Shocking by Abraham, and then for him and Sauerland to call Andre an actor is even worse. I thought the Dirrell interview after the fight was hilarious when he didn't have a clue what has going on.

Cayo's defence wasn't good enough against a puncher like Maidana.

Guzman is a cock.

I thought Dirrell fought really well. Shocking by Abraham, and then for him and Sauerland to call Andre an actor is even worse. I thought the Dirrell interview after the fight was hilarious when he didn't have a clue what has going on.

Cayo's defence wasn't good enough against a puncher like Maidana.

Guzman is a cock.

Dirrell: "I got dropped mayne!"

Interviewer: "No, you won"

Dirrell: "Who's he talkin to? :? "

Something along those lines

Who wants to watch somebody run, run, run and fall over when his opponent gets into punching range?

He has a very questionable heart.

When exactly did he 'run' against Abraham? He was coasting in the 11th because he had completely dominated him all night and won nearly every round. Slipped on the soaking corner of the decal in the Abraham corner

He was comfortable against Abraham, because Abraham doesn't pressure effectively.

But he still fell over a couple of times when Abraham got into range.

Dirrell's a bitch. It will be great for boxing and super 6 when Ward knocks him out.

He was comfortable against Abraham, because Abraham doesn't pressure effectively.

But he still fell over a couple of times when Abraham got into range.

Dirrell's a bitch. It will be great for boxing and super 6 when Ward knocks him out.

And so begins the taking away of credit from him win when 70% of people said Abraham would beat him.

Ward and Dirrell will be a great fight but Dirrell is winning it.

And no questioning Ward's heart over his refusal to travel anywhere to fight?

I gave him a slight advantage over Abraham, very slight, wasn't surprised the fight went like that. It was always going to be a Dirrell lopsided UD or a late Abraham KO, we sort of got both....

Ward will win against Dirrell. Similar skills, but Ward has better intangibles.

I judge a fighter's heart based on what he does in the ring. Ward roughed up and **** up Kessler, which I give him much, much credit for. I rate guys like Haye who go abroad and dethrone champions, but no fighter will fight abroad unless they have to.

Â