The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Small just got shafted.

Remind me to avoid British judges at all costs

Serves him right for wearing that pimp suit on the way into the ring, and calling himself 'Sugar Ray, Clay, Jones Jnr' or whatever when he is clearly not fit to lace any of their boots.

He can do whatever he wants, doesn't give judges the right to take food out of his mouth and a title from around his waist.

Indeed he can. Doesn't stop me thinking he's a cock and tittering when he gets fetched down a peg or two either :lol:

Fair enough, just out of interest did you watch it to see if he got beat up?

Disappointing performance from Gamboa tonight imo. Looked like that right hand hurt him.

Stayed in first gear because he wanted the rounds under his belt. First time he's been 12. Took it easy and walked it anyway

Joe Calzaghe Cocaine Shame

At least he spoke some sense:

"Next Calzaghe had a swipe at young British boxing hero AMIR KHAN.

"He's not exceptional," he said. "If he fights against a tall guy he'll be knocked out again. He can't fight a puncher.

"He's been down like six times in his career. It's early times and he's been down six times. In 26 years of boxing I went down four times."

Joe Calzaghe Cocaine Shame

At least he spoke some sense:

"Next Calzaghe had a swipe at young British boxing hero AMIR KHAN.

"He's not exceptional," he said. "If he fights against a tall guy he'll be knocked out again. He can't fight a puncher.

"He's been down like six times in his career. It's early times and he's been down six times. In 26 years of boxing I went down four times."

Yeah that was sense but he then went on to complain about Lennox being voted the best british fighter ever, and said that Lewis had been down twice, how dare people vote him ahead of the mighty Slappy one :shock:

This guy is an absolute word removed, I always said it and always will say it. His whole career was just smoke and mirrors in the same way that Khans is, and his disrespect of Hatton is disgusting considering Hatton actually had the bollocks to fight not one but two P4P number 1's in their prime during his career. I suspect had Slappy had the nuts to fight Jones/Hopkins when they weren't geriatrics then he'd have been laid out even worse than Hatton was.

He's an absolute word removed, and I hope he snorts himself into an early grave. rocket polisher.

Dirrell fought really well.

Abraham looked like he was ready to let everything go in the last few rounds but it I think it showed how desperate it had got for him by clocking Dirrell while he was down.

Small just got shafted.

Remind me to avoid British judges at all costs

Serves him right for wearing that pimp suit on the way into the ring, and calling himself 'Sugar Ray, Clay, Jones Jnr' or whatever when he is clearly not fit to lace any of their boots.

He can do whatever he wants, doesn't give judges the right to take food out of his mouth and a title from around his waist.

Indeed he can. Doesn't stop me thinking he's a cock and tittering when he gets fetched down a peg or two either :lol:

Fair enough, just out of interest did you watch it to see if he got beat up?

Nah, tuned it for the Hatton fight, and it was on afterwards, in the background while I was playing chess later.

Â