The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Pangloss bunce is awesome I will not tolerate any one slagging off buncey, the man is great for comedy value alone

I'll never forget when he said "Bolton is known for rape" and that he often gets mistook for a "raper" and then had to say sorry live on air the next week

Good first round from Skelton this, as I said, this bloke can fight on the inside and Price didn't look like he could deal with it too well..

Pangloss bunce is awesome I will not tolerate any one slagging off buncey, the man is great for comedy value alone

I'll never forget when he said "Bolton is known for rape" and that he often gets mistook for a "raper" and then had to say sorry live on air the next week

lol I'll accept that he's a clown, I can't take him seriously, looks pissed half the time.

Skelton looked like an old man in there. He is 46 next month and he looked it. Price clearly knows how to bang, but I dont think we have learned anything from his last two fights. I think he beats Fury though.

I learned a couple of things from that, mainly that Price doesn't deal with the inside attacks too well, Skelton caught him twice clean on the chin, so for me a weakness possibly exposed there.

BUT, definitely time to step it up and fight higher calibre fighters.

yep I dont want to say Price didn't look impressive but I was expecting him to finish it in the first round, he really needs to take a big step up, there was only going to be one winner in that fight and I dont think that Skelton looked hurt enough to not get back up to be honest.

well after that we all have freddie to look forward to now

lol it's over, Price's power is just awesome, but he didn't look very impressive all round, he didn't deal with the inside attacks very well.

That's my issue, he's never had to actually fight anyone. There's a massive question mark over his defense, we know he can punch, but we don't seem to ever find anything else out.

He's simply got to make a big step up in opponent for his next fight.

That's my issue, he's never had to actually fight anyone. There's a massive question mark over his defense, we know he can punch, but we don't seem to ever find anything else out.

He's simply got to make a big step up in opponent for his next fight.

There's talk of him fighting Tony Thompson next, another shot 40 something who was never that good in his prime.

See I really like Price and I would love to see him do really well but I want to see him in a fight that I can get excited about, just cant help but feel that he is being held back till the kiltchkovs are out of the way to give him an easier run to the title because who else is out there? lets be honest the division is useless at the moment

Â