The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

yeah your rite I was confusing the fight with guerrero with the thunder left hand that put down marquez.

ive said all along that katsidis should do him, I think he will be able to sucker burns into his type of fight and if he does I can only see one outcome

did you see the fight with jason booth and scott quigg the other week?

yeah your rite I was confusing the fight with guerrero with the thunder left hand that put down marquez.

ive said all along that katsidis should do him, I think he will be able to sucker burns into his type of fight and if he does I can only see one outcome

did you see the fight with jason booth and scott quigg the other week?

Agreed.

Yeah I did. A real changing of the guard fight with Booth out and Quigg in. I expected Quigg to win but I was shocked by just how dominant he was. A fight with Frampton somewhere down the line is a really interesting one. Who do you like in that matchup?

To be honest that is the first time I have seen quigg from what I can remember so I would reserve judgement on him and frampton at the moment but he really took apart booth with some of the best body shots I have seen in a young fighter since hatton burst onto the scenes. To make booth just pull himself out of the fight like that is quite an achievement

Yeah just got back home from Wembley. Burns very good on the back foot, but u thought 117-111 was a bit wide I had it 115-113. Groves...well according to Smith dosent hit hard BOOM!!!

shocked by the fights last night, I really thought Katsidis would be relentless and would have had him beaten quite early on, I think that could be the end of him now though definately past his best

groves was a shocker as well, I didn't expect that to be any where near as easy as it was for him

Anyone else recon Alvarado may have a bit of a broken nose lol

His face is a mess

Good fight this is, Prescott is doing pretty well but they commentators seem to wanto see him get beat (well Amir khan is one of the commentators so that's hardly suprising)

Â