The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

26 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I think you're over reaching there, the cynic in me, actually thinks these events have a pre - arranged outcome.

Of course it has, they’ll dance around for a few rounds to give the “fans” some entertainment.

5 minutes ago, jim said:

Of course it has, they’ll dance around for a few rounds to give the “fans” some entertainment.

Ngannou losing against Fury would hardly have to be " pre arranged ".

Might sound gullible but i don't think any outcome is " pre arranged " .

A spectacle and potentially a one sided farce? Yes.

Fury may " dance around " for a bit to prolong the show depending on how good/bad Ngannou is but i don't think Ngannou is going there to lose, nor would agree to some sort of WWE type arrangement.

I know John Fury is pretty much now a WWE character but that's different imo lol

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Ngannou losing against Fury would hardly have to be " pre arranged ".

Might sound gullible but i don't think any outcome is " pre arranged " .

A spectacle and potentially a one sided farce? Yes.

Fury may " dance around " for a bit to prolong the show depending on how good/bad Ngannou is but i don't think Ngannou is going there to lose, nor would agree to some sort of WWE type arrangement.

I know John Fury is pretty much now a WWE character but that's different imo lol

I always felt the Mayweather v McGregor was fixed. All the silly back and forth comments just sounded hollow to me.

Just now, tomav84 said:

seems like everyone loves the saudis now then...people don't seem arsed about the whole sportswashing stuff now do they

They murder journalists, we lock them up without trial. And we're all the same page with a genocide, just the geography differs a bit.

• Like 1

Â