Twitter

sparey16

I will need to get back onto there, find a nice app for the iphone and then tweet away, but rememner. My tweets change lives, only last week a man killed himself after I tweeted some poetry (got bless HHGTTG...)

I just checked the age of my account. I have been on Twitter for almost three years. Old school! :D

Damn you! I've just spent ten minutes looking to find out how long I've been on twitter, to no avail. Where is the info?

I'm very much into Facebook, but I really can't see the appeal of Twitter.

Totally the other way around for me.

Same here.

Me too, I much prefer its adaptability, its a far more versatile tool than Facebook and doesn't try to advertise you to death either.

It however does take some getting used to, you need to feel you way around and as it doesn't look "pretty" like fb people tend to give up with it. Once you persevere its much better

What do people use as a client btw?

On my computer I have the Chromed Bird extension for Google Chrome which is great, on my mobile phone I am currently using Tweetdeck for Android but I dont feel particularly attached to it.

Yeah it certainly is a site full of information. I prefer the layout of Facebook as it were, but Twitter is better for coomunication.

What do people use as a client btw?

On my computer I have the Chromed Bird extension for Google Chrome which is great, on my mobile phone I am currently using Tweetdeck for Android but I dont feel particularly attached to it.

Tweetie.

Â