Twitter

sparey16

Been on Twitter for a while and following a few people - mainly christian artists;

Are you on Twitter and if so, any famous people you are following?

Mine are;

Skysports,

Villatalk,

Stephen Fry,

Darren Bent,

Richard Hammond,

Brad Guzan,

JPA and

Stan Collymore.

I hate it. I hate everyone who uses it. I hate everyone who has ever been mentioned in the "news" for something that they've said on it, and I hate their parents. If only there were enough bullets in the world.

I'm on as @anttix. Following the Fry fellow, Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright, Stefanowicz, JPA, Graham Linehan, VT, Baby Brad, Graham Linehan, Chalie Brooker, some friends and a few VTers. What's your twitter name sparey?

I'm on as @anttix. Following the Fry fellow, Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright, Stefanowicz, JPA, Graham Linehan, VT, Baby Brad, Graham Linehan, Chalie Brooker, some friends and a few VTers. What's your twitter name sparey?

spare_avfc is my twitter name. Also following Jimmy Carr who does provide some comedy 'tweets'

what's Tweetdeck kidlewis?

it's an application where you can have various aspects of twitter and facebook and myspace open at the same time.

Especially if you have multiple accounts like I do for work, personal.

You can also filter out people that you aren't overly interested in, but don't want to offend by removing from facebook.

Tweetdeck

Stephen Fry,

Ah the interwebs moral crusader telling the masses what to think so they don't have to do it for themselves

...didn't I read on the interweb that he has given up as one poster gave him some abuse (it wasn't me before you ask)

Don't twit and never read one ... actually i may have read one as it was linked on Skynews , some bloke who works at Starbucks and answers questions for customers :shock:

explains why i never ventured onto a second twit page

Stephen Fry,

Ah the interwebs moral crusader telling the masses what to think so they don't have to do it for themselves

...didn't I read on the interweb that he has given up as one poster gave him some abuse (it wasn't me before you ask)

When did he do this?

Now now Tony. Twitter is many things; people use it express their frustration. On this occasion Mr Fry did just that. It was a week ago and You're STILL claiming that he tells people what to think.

When did he do this?

Stephen Fry has admitted feeling "more sheepish than a sheep" after a fellow user on the micro-blog website Twitter branded him "boring".

On Saturday, Stephen spotted that one of his 900,000 followers had labelled his updates “boring”, so he decided to give up due to the “unkindness” on Twitter.

He wrote: “Think I may have to give up on Twitter. Too much aggression and unkindness around. Pity. Well, it's been fun.”

But the actor and presenter, was begged by hundreds of fans begged him to reconsider

one from 900,000 and he quits ..that's one sensitive soul , shame he can't give lessons to Gordon Brown ..he has nearly 60 million and still wont take the hint :-)

but he's back so we can fear not

christian artists? Does that mean what it seems to mean?

as-in christian musicians? such as Tim Hughes, Deliriois?, Matt Redman.

Im aware none of those will mean anything but they are the more famous ones, espeically Delirious?

christian artists? Does that mean what it seems to mean?

as-in christian musicians? such as Tim Hughes, Deliriois?, Matt Redman.

Im aware none of those will mean anything but they are the more famous ones, espeically Delirious?

OK.

When did he do this?

Stephen Fry has admitted feeling "more sheepish than a sheep" after a fellow user on the micro-blog website Twitter branded him "boring".

On Saturday, Stephen spotted that one of his 900,000 followers had labelled his updates “boring”, so he decided to give up due to the “unkindness” on Twitter.

He wrote: “Think I may have to give up on Twitter. Too much aggression and unkindness around. Pity. Well, it's been fun.”

But the actor and presenter, was begged by hundreds of fans begged him to reconsider

one from 900,000 and he quits ..that's one sensitive soul , shame he can't give lessons to Gordon Brown ..he has nearly 60 million and still wont take the hint :-)

but he's back so we can fear not

don't forget he does have bi-polar and is a manic depressive (or at least he was). so if you catch someone like that on a downer, not saying Hello in the right way can make them wack on The Bends by Radiohead, wack a duvet around them and put on a depressing film for the next few hours.

don't forget he does have bi-polar and is a manic depressive (or at least he was). so if you catch someone like that on a downer, not saying Hello in the right way can make them wack on The Bends by Radiohead, wack a duvet around them and put on a depressing film for the next few hours.

This, although manic depressive is just another name for bipolar.

ah didn't know about the depressive bit .. explains it a bit more now

he didn't strike me as the depressive type

watch every introduction to the Q.I episodes and you can see it in his face which end of the spectrum he is on.

Â