Twitter

sparey16

What do people use as a client btw?

On my computer I have the Chromed Bird extension for Google Chrome which is great, on my mobile phone I am currently using Tweetdeck for Android but I dont feel particularly attached to it.

Chrome Tweetdeck on all netbooks / PCs

Android Tweetdeck on phones

I love Android Tweetdeck, it works brilliantly. Can't get on with the official app and never liked the others.

I use Tweetdeck on my Macs and on my iphone I use different apps for different acconts, HootSuite for my secret - no friends work account (I use it to record my jobs, mileage, tips etc - use this one because I like the tweet gps map layout) and I use the bog standard twitter app for my normal account

What do people use as a client btw?

On my computer I have the Chromed Bird extension for Google Chrome which is great, on my mobile phone I am currently using Tweetdeck for Android but I dont feel particularly attached to it.

I use Echofon on my Laptop and iPhone.

Haven't used anything else so can't compare it to anything, but I can have no complaints about the way it runs and would recommend it.

In fact, yesterday evening was the first time for months I have logged into the proper Twitter website because I have no need for it with Echofon.

In the way that he updates twitter every thirty seconds or so!

The list so far contains:

@Nayson (me)

@Bicksvilla

@tomcoe

@nickclarke_

@alexwier

@TheKidLewis

@SimonSpark

@MrTrim

@LaurasiPhone (even though she has an Android phone :P)

@Qwpzxjor1

@martinrissbrook

@SimonGuest50

@Glastonspur

@Kevnmur

@cmnee

@dannyh321

@bozzystuff

@badparkinguk

@blandyp

@dirk1978

@anttix

@hutchavfc

@Der_Wanderfalke

@AVFC_Beefy

24 people so far. I'll keep the list updated in this thread. Probably.

@Der_Wanderfalke

(Me. :D)

I tried to go for Der_Falke (The Falcon) my nickname at school but I developed on it a bit as that was taken.

Glaston has a Twitter account? :shock: Dear Lord.

I would have thought so, otherwise there would be some tremendous demented ranting to read! Saying that if I want to hear good old-fashioned yiddo delusion I'll listen to my workmate.

@Der_Wanderfalke

(Me. :D)

I tried to go for Der_Falke (The Falcon) my nickname at school but I developed on it a bit as that was taken.

Glaston has a Twitter account? :shock: Dear Lord.

Cant add you as you are one of those strange people who wants to approve every new follower!

Â