General Chat

Stevo985

The Isle of Man have surely sent their local reps to Tobago to enlist his help.

isle of wight? :P

Its feckin bonkers, I do think he lives here btw. But then with the tourist centres and life guards being cut we might need new lyrics

"Come to the island, where we can't save you in the sea, you want something good, don't try the li-brary, no hope for the future, just charity, cos the council have **** us over, we can't live free"

I've only woken up in a pool of my own vomit twice.

Ill or booze??

:lol: I really, really, really do not see the point of drinking so much that you puke as well, another culinary no-no for me, up there with not gorging yourself sick at buffets.

Well hello lovely people, it's been a while.

Just thought I'd pop on and say a quick hello, I've been keeping in touch with a lot of VT'ers via the wonderful medium of Twitter so I've not been completely out of the loop.

I hope you are all keeping well! x

Alexis Jordan is sexy.

Had to google her, its ridiculous that someone born in '92 is "legal" if you get me. Guess im showing my age.

Was about to say, black people always seem to look younger than they are. So do some Asians. I still find that the opposite is the case for most whites.

I remember a scene in the recent Green Hornet movie (I know :D ) where Seth Rogen was commenting on Cameron Diaz, something like "you're not 36, you're 31 max" and thinking "No...she looks about 40!" Albeit a great-looking 40-year-old.

Anyway Alexis Jordan (whoever she is :D, sorry) doesn't look 19 imo.

Hey, I'm born in 92!

Technically I've been legal for three years! Its people born in 95 (!) That are now legal, in 5 years time people born in 2000 will be legal!.

Alexis Jordan is sexy.

Had to google her, its ridiculous that someone born in '92 is "legal" if you get me. Guess im showing my age.

Was about to say, black people always seem to look younger than they are. So do some Asians. I still find that the opposite is the case for most whites.

I remember a scene in the recent Green Hornet movie (I know :D ) where Seth Rogen was commenting on Cameron Diaz, something like "you're not 36, you're 31 max" and thinking "No...she looks about 40!" Albeit a great-looking 40-year-old.

Anyway Alexis Jordan (whoever she is :D, sorry) doesn't look 19 imo.

To be fair, if you've just done a quick google images...then there are probably lots of photos of her a little younger. She looks older in her videos. (music)

To be fair, if you've just done a quick google images...then there are probably lots of photos of her a little younger. She looks older in her videos. (music)

Fair enough because that's exactly what I did.

Â