General Chat

Stevo985

How does it differ to any other KFC?

A certain standard of poultry elegance. You wouldn't understand unless you sampled it.

Alright, fast food hipster! <_<

• Like 1

The Irish international team is staying at the hotel where I have my wedding on sat!

Bin dunne

Saw him today actually. I'll tell you one thing he's not, and that's fat

I may mentioned this before last time I thought about it, but I'm 28 and never learned to drive.

I've decided now is the time and want to get my licence for the convenience it provides.  I have no real interest in cars and would happily learn in an automatic, however everybody tells me I need to learn in a manual.  It gets made out to me that I would be all kinds of lame for learning in an automatic, but why? Added complication, along with the fact I have crap co-ordination means I'd rather just drive an automatic like the people of every other country in the bloody world!

So can I learn in an automatic or would that make me a terrible human?

Don't. Learn in a manual then if you want to drive a manual, do it. Driving a manual is a skill you need if you're going to be driving.

Kinda on topic, my dad had a car crash tonight. Bloody moron.

I may mentioned this before last time I thought about it, but I'm 28 and never learned to drive.

I've decided now is the time and want to get my licence for the convenience it provides.  I have no real interest in cars and would happily learn in an automatic, however everybody tells me I need to learn in a manual.  It gets made out to me that I would be all kinds of lame for learning in an automatic, but why? Added complication, along with the fact I have crap co-ordination means I'd rather just drive an automatic like the people of every other country in the bloody world!

So can I learn in an automatic or would that make me a terrible human?

if you learn in a manual you get a license allowing you to drive either, passing in an automatic restricts your future driving to just automatics

personally, I'm more than happy to drive an automatic, so much easier

• Like 2

But why do we bother with biting point and clutch etc, when it's not necessary.  Seems to have been phased out in a lot of countries.

If I had my way everyone would drive using a PS3 pad.

Â