General Chat

Stevo985

Dragon fruit is the fruit of gods. Yuuum

Wasn't bad but very bland mild flavour. Refreshing though. I'd imagine it's one of those fruits that anyone could eat as it's just such a mild flavour theres nothing to particularly dislike about it.

Wasn't bad but very bland mild flavour. Refreshing though. I'd imagine it's one of those fruits that anyone could eat as it's just such a mild flavour theres nothing to particularly dislike about it.

I had it a number of times in Central America, and fell in love with them. They can be very bland but if you get a good one they are very sweet and amaaaazing. When I first saw one cut open I was like wtf?? IS this from another planet?!? Very odd looking inside as well as outside.

It's like a kiwi fruit on acid. :D

Now you got me hungry for fresh fruit. like, the freshest fruit.

/stomach growls

God women are **** infuriating. You don't text back and apparently you're in a mood with them and all this bullshit.
It's even more annoying when you're on pay-as-you-go and it's like you're paying 10p in tax to the 'Good Mood' bank.

I had it a number of times in Central America, and fell in love with them. They can be very bland but if you get a good one they are very sweet and amaaaazing. When I first saw one cut open I was like wtf?? IS this from another planet?!? Very odd looking inside as well as outside.

It's like a kiwi fruit on acid. :D

Now you got me hungry for fresh fruit. like, the freshest fruit.

/stomach growls

I can't imagine being hungry for fruit.

Â