General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone else wondering what technology will be like in 10-15 years? Are people gonna have iPods and mp3 players, video cameras and shit installed into their bodies?? How much thinner are ipods and laptops going to get? how much more wireless will everything get?

also, i was wondering before i fell asleep last night, will people still be using their facebooks in ten years time? imagine 10 years from now going back and reading your posts, looking at your pics and seeing how much your friends have changed!!

My boss is leaving us, he's being transferred to our company in Australia so we've all chipped in and got him a silver tankard which is engraved thanking him for all he's done for us.

On the underside of the tankard (so that when he lifts it to drink from, everyone can read) we've had engraved 'I love the cock' :clap:

Tankard1.jpg

Love1.jpg

:clap::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Interesting Claret.

I did something, I don't know why (well I didn't have enough money) I stole a chocolate bar from Tesco. Ahh well.

My mate did something similar and was identified by a member of staff who knew him when they looked back at the CCTV (being a small Island and all, hardly a coincidence). Seemed really innocent at the time until it came back to bite him in the ass when the police came into our common room and took him away.

We all then made our own wanted posters complete with a caricature and stuck them on the walls of the corridor.

Office policy: If NYC Public Schools are closed so is the office. This just announced.

Due to anticipated inclement weather conditions, all New York City public schools will be closed tomorrow, February 10, 2010.

GET

IN!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I can go watch tomorrows game LIVE at the pub after scampering out of bed round lunchtime, I **** love snow.

:lol:

Well I went to pay for a couple things, realised I didn't have the money, walking back was generally putting hands in pocket where was holding chocolate bar and thought, "surely it can't be this easy"...it was. First time ever, so at least I can tick it off my "to do list" now :lol:

30p, should cripple Tesco's profits that.

Well I went to pay for a couple things, realised I didn't have the money, walking back was generally putting hands in pocket where was holding chocolate bar and thought, "surely it can't be this easy"...it was. First time ever, so at least I can tick it off my "to do list" now :lol:

Are you a Scouser in disguiseeeeeeeeeeee?

Are you a Scouser in disguiseeeeeeeeeeee?

Look just because stealing a child's virginity without permission doesn't cost anything....

I robbed an entire trolley full of groceries from a supermarket once. Just filled it up and walked straight out the door. Don't know why

Security is really lax in supermarkets.

In ye olde days my buddy went into Sainsbury's, grabbed a few boxes of wine and walked straight out, carrying them underarm.

We were also underage then. It was a very good night.

Â