General Chat

Stevo985

Eh? I thought they only ate fish and stolen ice cream cones, that sort of thing.

It's the insinuation that Fish aren't meat.

I mean OK, from a completely technical standpoint you might be right. But it's such a yoghurt knitting veggie thing to say :winkold:

(note the wink, please!)

I am a "yoghurt-knitting veggie". :winkold:

Eh? I thought they only ate fish and stolen ice cream cones, that sort of thing.

It's the insinuation that Fish aren't meat.

I mean OK, from a completely technical standpoint you might be right. But it's such a yoghurt knitting veggie thing to say :winkold:

(note the wink, please!)

I am a "yoghurt-knitting veggie". :winkold:

Ah. Well, good luck with that. Hope the cancer doesn't get you. :winkold:

(even more important wink there)

I'll never understand how people can deny themselves natures greatest gift. T-Bone steak and chips....

my physio ....must be of german decent .....anyway she wants me to do Pilates...wtf

They're brilliant dude, seriously top notch stuff. Changed my life, genuinely.

Pilates or german physios ?

I have yet to discover the delights of a German physio, male or female.

Odd thing - Google spell check does not recognise the word "physio"

I mean, it does now on my computer, but still....

I want to live by the sea :(

Back to brum, work and the familiar depressing feeling of normal single life :(

Plenty

Of

Fish

Do it, do it now....

Actually very tempted to do it when I get back home tomorrow. Was hoping I'd meet some surfer girl types while I was down here but the women are scary here, mostly they're all fat and northern tourists.

Plenty

Of

Fish

Do it, do it now....

Actually very tempted to do it when I get back home tomorrow. Was hoping I'd meet some surfer girl types while I was down here but the women are scary here, mostly they're all fat and northern tourists.

Ha!

Surfer girl types are generally a little too "hippie". I've been with a girl of that kind, very complicated even if the premise doesn't sound so.

do tell me more about Pilates then just doing the basics at the min to straighten my back but would it be worth going in to it big time

Go to a class.

First of all, plenty of hot chicks. Secondly, even if you're thinking you're doing it right you're probably not.

I dunno. I mean, I walk out of their feeling like I'm floating on air and usually have the best nights sleep of my life afterwards.

well the physio is the instructor ...soooo thats why im thinking shes just trying to add to the class etc.....but still if it improves my shoulder back then **** it

Cool man, go for it. You might need to go a couple of times to get into the swing of it.

Plenty

Of

Fish

Do it, do it now....

AKA Plenty of Meat.

the stone roses gig on saturday just keeps getting better and better for me lol

just got back from the doctors and I have been signed off for the week, at the gig I was standing up from pretty much 10:30am till 11:30pm then had a nice 5 or 6 mile walk back to manchester city centre and another 1/2 hour wait for a taxi, yesterday I couldnt barely walk and today i'm not much better either

had the day off for it went the doctors and he told me to rest up at home and do pretty much **** all and then signed me off for the rest of the week

what a **** result, I was on holiday last week and off sick this week (which I can live with quite easily because I'm not ill just in quite a bit of pain)

Plenty

Of

Fish

Do it, do it now....

Oh yes!! Fantasic times!!!! Go for it!!:lol:

Even some good memories on here Scuba Steve :twisted:

Â