General Chat

Stevo985

I'VE HAD A POOOO!!!!!

Congratulations! What did it weigh?

It was only a small one and a bugger to clean but it's a start.

Still got chest pains though!

Why did you bother to clean it ?!

PussEKatt, that is the best joke you have told on VT!

Well done!

Food can't get from mouth to arse in 10 minutes. just sayin'

more likely it was something you ate yesterday that has reared it's head.

If I eat soya sauce in a meal I get a roboshit i.e. I have 30 seconds to comply.

It may not race to the front of the queue, but it sure as hell lets everything ahead of it know it's coming through so the rest better comply too.

Back to yillan's sambo, maybe his hands were filthy and his lovely ingredients were contaminated by the finger he scratched his arse or picked his nose with :) People often forget that they are usually the dirtiest thing about making a sandwich.

Tomato Ketchup, once opened should be refrigerated

As I tend to use it on hot food that I want to eat while it's still hot, I'd rather my sauce didn't cool it down too quickly, so no I don't refrigerate my ketchup.

Surely it depends on what you're putting it on. Would you put HP on baked white fish? Ketchup goes very well with that. I can't imagine HP does.

I was in the gym on Monday and there was a young girl there dressed in very, very little. She was quite attractive, but absolutely covered in make up etc. She was stood right infront of where all the weights are, doing all kinds of stretches and eye-catching poses.

It sounds ideal, but it was actually really rather off-putting. No one knew where to look, it was actually a little embarrassing for all involved.

Â