General Chat

Stevo985

Simple answer, not sure.Good thing is I have the highest level qualification for instructors which can only help

Cheers.

Always interested to see what sportsmen and women have planned for the future. It seems that you have 'protected' yourself for the future.

God i sound like my dad!

Spot removal?

No actually, I've used sudocrem for that in the past, much more effective.

Toothpaste was for permanent marker removal. Works pretty well.

What happened?

What happened to get permanent marker on my face, or what happened when i tried to get it off with toothpaste?

If it's the former, I was dressing as Luigi for fancy dress and needed a big ol' moustache.

If it's the latter, the marker came off (after a bit of scrubbing) but it stung quite a lot (especially my eyes).

It was that one.

Brilliant, so you decided to use permanent marker and to hell with the consequences? fantastic!

Basically, yes.

I wasn't SURE the marker was permanent, but I had a good feeling that it was.

But I was at uni, I could give a shit what the consequences were those days

7.4 magnitude earthquake hits Mexico.

Apparently it's a danish sort of a day Wiggy. No time for earthquake talk. :winkold:

Mexico (certainly Mexico City) is built on ground with the torsional rigidity of your average Danish pastry. So there is a kind of a link there :) It's also why any earthquake in Mexico is usually disproportionately worse than it's richter* value

* or whatever scale they're using these days

I know Mexico City is sinking. Venice is as well IIRC. It's like the morons in my neck of the woods. Building on the flood plain. Well done you you idiots.

I know Mexico City is sinking. Venice is as well IIRC. It's like the morons in my neck of the woods. Building on the flood plain. Well done you you idiots.

Be you referring to the new development down Mitton way?

Me and a couple of mates want to do a food challenge (man vs food style). I have tried googling and I just get breakfasts. Anyone know any good steak ones in uk?

Cannae think of any steak ones, but I know there is a burger one that recently started in a south London restaurant called Burger at Blacks

The Beast

Me and a couple of mates want to do a food challenge (man vs food style). I have tried googling and I just get breakfasts. Anyone know any good steak ones in uk?

Cannae think of any steak ones, but I know there is a burger one that recently started in a south London restaurant called Burger at Blacks

The Beast

Wow!

:shock:

Â