General Chat

Stevo985

The missus has booked up to go to the cinema tonight...i **** hate the cinema!!!

Women In Black we're seeing.

That film scared the poop out of me. It really disturbed my missus though, she wouldn't go into any rooms on her own when it was dark. I didn't help though, I hid behind doors and jumped out at her at every opportunity. I'm a bit horrible and childish like that, can't help it.

The missus has booked up to go to the cinema tonight...i **** hate the cinema!!!

That film scared the poop out of me. It really disturbed my missus though, she wouldn't go into any rooms on her own when it was dark. I didn't help though, I hid behind doors and jumped out at her at every opportunity. I'm a bit horrible and childish like that, can't help it.

Haven't seen it yet, but my other half sometimes goes out for girly film nights with her mate, and they went to that last week. She said it was a good old-fashioned ghost story, and quite entertaining. Can't say she was particularly disturbed by it though.

Me and my missus went and saw that when it came out. She read the book so wanted to see the film. I thought it would be some cheap horror, especially as it's a 12A.

Blimey... all I'll say is take some spare boxers.

Also, I thought Daniel Radcliffe played his part very well.

Good film, not scary though... :s

You're wrong! :P

Right...1 of you are lying here!?

Either Paddywhack is a pussy...or...lapal aint afraid of no ghost!?

Probably the former, it sure gave me the willies!

3450cav.jpg

I can't see it, I'm at work. What is it? Is it nasty!? Are you bullying me!!? Stop it. Stop it, I say!

its not scary IMO its jumpy, i didnt find it full of tension, its not too bad i agree radcliffe (who annoys the **** out of me) isnt bad in it, i think my overall enjoyment of it was ruined by the woman with her 2 young children (i think about 4 & 6) who when she wasnt xplaining it to her kids was laughing

but still, not enjoying the cinema! WTF

3450cav.jpg

I can't see it, I'm at work. What is it? Is it nasty!? Are you bullying me!!? Stop it. Stop it, I say!

Its a picture of that dude from the Carry'on films..."oh matron!"

Sort of killed the gag now ive had to explain it! :|

does any body know of any where that you can buy music books in town (sheet music or tablature)

the only place I know of is fair deal music but I am to lazy to walk down there to be honest

loads of places used to them HMV, waterstones, sound control but none of them stock **** all any more, well sound control probably would if it still existed

I'm not even after anything in perticular just want something new to keep me occupied for a while

:lol:

And that's how you stop a bully in his tracks, you see. The old 'What is it, I can't see it?' gaff. You fell for the oldest trick in the book.

does any body know of any where that you can buy music books in town (sheet music or tablature)

the only place I know of is fair deal music but I am to lazy to walk down there to be honest

loads of places used to them HMV, waterstones, sound control but none of them stock **** all any more, well sound control probably would if it still existed

I'm not even after anything in perticular just want something new to keep me occupied for a while

The only place I know of is a few doors down from fair deal, or is that the one you meant? It's a shop that only stocks sheet music, not sure if it's still there though to be honest.

And that's how you stop a bully in his tracks, you see. The old 'What is it, I can't see it?' gaff. You fell for the oldest trick in the book.

tumblr_lfcikvUcSb1qbvc38o1_500.png

I cant make my mind up about this bleeding woman in black film.

half the people I speak to say it was shit scary and the other half say it was just...well, shit

Ive got it at home mite stick it on over the weekend and make my own mind up on it

5568570611_1e1a75e8a5.jpg

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :P :winkold:

Oh wait...you cant see it can you!?!? :twisted:

tumblr_lfcikvUcSb1qbvc38o1_500.png

What is it? I can't see it

Â