General Chat

Stevo985

cant find the thread about the swine flu and how safe everyone said it was etc ...well looks like they are starting to see the side effects narcolepsy etc and now the health authority's are saying they advised on the best information to hand at the time .....pffffttt

I've just noticed Mr. BOF is no longer a moderator but Mr. Reasonable. Did this happen a while back but I'm too thick to notice?

I think there is a relegation system in place. He got sent down with the rest of us scrubs :P

Pissed off today, dropped all my plans for a local builder to do some work at my house, he let me down last weekend by claiming to be busy on another job.

The word removed hasn't turned up again, and he's switched his phone off.

reminds me of

:D

Great Kerry goal there. That number 10 is so fast and will rip Dublin apart all day. Kerry look much the better team. Dublin look out of their depth. Hoepfully they'll get more comfortable as the game goes on

Dublin were brilliant today and showed great character to win. Hopefully its start of a run if victories.

Cluxton should have a statue in Dublin for this year alone. 1st he knocked out jason McAteer and that winning point was magical. Should be Ireland No.2 behind Given ;)

gah, my free state relatives won't shut up about the dubs any time soon. they're as bad as liverpool fans. imagine if liverpool win the league this year, that's what dubliners are like today

16 years is a lot of hassle for us Dubs to take. This will be milked for a long time :D

Â