General Chat

Stevo985

Reading up on Michele Bachmann (candidate for the republican nomination) has left me feeling disturbed, that such an evidently hate-filled, bigoted, fundementalist and downright bonkers person could even be considered a viable candidate. She makes Sarah Palin look like Gore Vidal.

Mad, mad and mad again. The other candidates are hardly viable alternatives neither. Should be fun to watch it develop, though, if not incredibly worrying.

It looks a bit too... concept-y? still. It's exactly what a comic book artist would draw if someone said to them 'Right, in this scene, we need a Landrover, but a Landrover from 2050!'. And not in a good way.
Nail. Head.

Is there anything wrong with getting engaged at the age of 23 (nearly 24)? A few of my mates are kicking up a bit of a fuss about it since I popped the question. So why the change in behaviour? ha ha not a big deal but surely they should just support the decision.

It was a scorcher in Boston yesterday. Sunny, hot and humid. I lounged around the yard, put some SPF 15 on....the **** sun burned right through it. I'm as red as an Injun, I tells ya

Reading up on Michele Bachmann (candidate for the republican nomination) has left me feeling disturbed, that such an evidently hate-filled, bigoted, fundementalist and downright bonkers person could even be considered a viable candidate. She makes Sarah Palin look like Gore Vidal.

Mad, mad and mad again. The other candidates are hardly viable alternatives neither. Should be fun to watch it develop, though, if not incredibly worrying.

She'll implode along the campaign trail, don't worry. Most people here already think she's a whack job, Republicans, too.

**** ugly car, IMO.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

It's gorgeous. I know I'm biased but I really love it.

Saw one on site the other day, it was that dark gun metal grey colour with a black contrast roof. I nearly jizzed myself.

Didn't like the contrast rooves initially, but this onoe looked seriously awesome.

Incidentally, saw the new L494 clays the other day. That's looking pretty awesome.

Apart from the brake pedal, that was shit.

It was a scorcher in Boston yesterday. Sunny, hot and humid. I lounged around the yard, put some SPF 15 on....the **** sun burned right through it. I'm as red as an Injun, I tells ya
15 does nothing, waste of time and money. It only starts working at 25.

**** ugly car, IMO.

Incidentally, saw the new L494 clays the other day. That's looking pretty awesome.

I like it too, that does look like a car from the future! (which I suppose is correct as it won't be out for about 3 years...)

It looks a bit too... concept-y? still. It's exactly what a comic book artist would draw if someone said to them 'Right, in this scene, we need a Landrover, but a Landrover from 2050!'. And not in a good way.
Nail. Head.

You'll be able to get a good look at it in this Sundays Top Gear :thumb:

**** ugly car, IMO.

I like it too, that does look like a car from the future! (which I suppose is correct as it won't be out for about 3 years...)

Will have to set my eyes on these pics.

**** ugly car, IMO.

Of L494? You'll have to wait a good while until you get a glimpse of that bad boy.

**** ugly car, IMO.

Of L494? You'll have to wait a good while until you get a glimpse of that bad boy.

I'll think of something. ;)

Â