General Chat

Stevo985

I'm currently getting paid to do **** all. I've got to go to Wembley to pick a train up and bring it back to Birmingham. At this exact moment in time I am a few miles north of Warwick sitting in first class on a staff only train on which I am quite literally the only passenger.

F89bO.jpg

Free wifi, access to a well stocked kitchen with tea/coffee/soft drinks, air con on full blast, phone plugged in to the charger and about 90 mins to kill. I might spend most of them watching StarCraft videos on YouTube. :D

I'm currently getting paid to do **** all. I've got to go to Wembley to pick a train up and bring it back to Birmingham. At this exact moment in time I am a few miles north of Warwick sitting in first class on a staff only train on which I am quite literally the only passenger.

F89bO.jpg

Free wifi, access to a well stocked kitchen with tea/coffee/soft drinks, air con on full blast, phone plugged in to the charger and about 90 mins to kill. I might spend most of them watching StarCraft videos on YouTube. :D

I'm on the phone to the Daily Express right NOW.

F89bO.jpg

Sounds like a bloody good job you got there. Train drivers get about 34k plus a good pension don't they?

Â