General Chat

Stevo985

They must be, they seem to think me going out = me spreading my seed a la Agbonlahor

To be fair to your parents, all I ever hear about you is how you get the beave and then leave. So, I guess it's just your rep. *sarcasm for days*

It's just not your character at all, have they ever met you? You aren't the type to be so douchey.

Get the beave then leave!?

They must be, they seem to think me going out = me spreading my seed a la Agbonlahor

To be fair to your parents, all I ever hear about you is how you get the beave and then leave. So, I guess it's just your rep. *sarcasm for days*

It's just not your character at all, have they ever met you? You aren't the type to be so douchey.

I.E. **** 'em and chuck 'em .

beave = beaver =vadge = gizmo's eye ...........etc etc

Don't deny it, we've all seen the pictures of you lurking by Knapdale loch. You can run from The Scottish Wildlife Trust, but you can't run from us (or your parents, apparently).

But parents always think their child is the most attractive person in the world.

A guy I lived with at uni got a few modelling jobs while we were there.

My mom kept saying "that's what you should do! Why don't you do that?"

Bless her! But she's an idiot.

But parents always think their child is the most attractive person in the world.
Not exactly the same but close enough. I know a few people whose Uncle thought they were the most attractive person in the world.

^^ You are not hideous. You just aren't a tool!!!! You would never be that way with women. And if you are that way you have been really good at hiding it. Your parents are silly.

Come on, don't be nice. Be brutal and honest, just like his parents. ;)

His parents think he's having tons of unprotected sex.... and I am very much being honest. So you zip it. :P

Yeah no need to be tactful - I've come to terms with my face now! I'm no oil painting. It just makes my parents assumptions I'm out fathering a brood ridiculous!

Yeah no need to be tactful - I've come to terms with my face now! I'm no oil painting. It just makes my parents assumptions I'm out fathering a brood ridiculous!

Jeeeeeeeez! I am not being tactful. I didn't say you would win the next male model competition but you are in no way hideous. And you are funny which always helps. I simply don't get why your parents would ever think you are a male whore when it's not your character at all.

Yeah but it's hardly a bad thing! My Brother was bringing girls back from the age of 14, I'm 19 in August and still haven't, she thinks I'm gay! :lol:

Wait.....you're not gay?!?! :shock:

Juuuuust Kidding.

Â